Show some love for the newest judge...

OceansAndrew

I have to say that OA is now no longer uncontested for his title of "sexiest judge".

I will forever disagree with that.

Judges can evaluate their own albums, but can they YES their own mixes? Find out this and more on the next exciting episode of...... !

There's no written rule that we can't judge our own mixes. But if we're gonna panel them in the first place, we're looking for the critique anyways, so that seems like a waste of time.

All that aside, congratulations on the position, bro. You've always been pretty fair on the WIP boards, so I expect you to shine as a judge now.

:)

So, who gets his spot on the WIP boards? pleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestraderpleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestraderpleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestraderpleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestraderpleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestraderpleasedontbewillrockpleasedontbestrader

Seriously congrats.

But why so much hate goes to the judges. I don't really understand. Cause They NO ! XD

They do a great job. It's hard to judge every mix being sent in a equal state. I appreciate their jobs and love them, even if they no me for 100 times. It will make me better on each mix thereafter.

Thanks To the judge giving us their free time.

I will say this though, almost all of the votes that I've given today so far (there's been a lot of them) have been YES, if that gives you any hope for a change...

YES we can!

._____.

NO
NO
NO(resub)

or not...

jk

JUDGEBASHING?!?

I hope not. not yet, at least

I'm just kidding. I'm sure you'll do great as a judge. Besides, you're well liked! Your reputation should last at least a week :-D

ok I should stop now

Wow, Emu's really tearing up the Judges Decision with all of these judged mixes. But he'll slow down. They all do...

Yep, they all start off bright-eyed and ready to hunker down and judge the shit out of the queue. But then they hear about 500 shitty FL Studio preset MIDI rips with drum loops accompanied by submission letters that say "I SPENT YEARS ON GETTING THIS JUST RIGHT AND I REALLY LOVE GAMES AND I REALLY HOPE YOU PASS THIS BECAUSE MY MOM AND MY DOG DIED I AM REALLY SAD AND ALSO I REALLY THINK IT MEASURES UP TO THE QUALITY OF WHATS ON THE SITE" and they just lose the will to live. Being an OCReMix judge is truly a descent into madness.

Wow, Emu's really tearing up the Judges Decision with all of these judged mixes. But he'll slow down. They all do...

Pft, of the 100+ songs on the panel, Deia and I have voted on basically all of them, and just need another person to close them out. Larry did some good votinz yesterday too though, in celebration of both Emunator and the McRib.