Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Yep, and I'm fightin' fer time to keep working on the stuff needed on the backend of things. We've absolutely not been able to move an inch without some sort of mountainous obstacle in the way and I've had unquestionably the worst Thanksgiving of my life last month, but every day the fallout of those things clear up a little bit more and my chances of moving things along here get better. :)

@Wiesty, I still have your old wips. Would have been cool to see what you would have made of those. Granted, they're old old, but still.

Everyone else, I have a shortage of track notes and bios. I've yet to look through ocr PMs, so I'm hoping the majority of them are there. But if you haven't sent me anything, or want to update what you sent, please do.

I mean, we can release without your bios and track notes (and we want to release it, honest), and as demonstrated, I can make stuff up for you, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Answered. Protip for other projects: decide where to manage the project. We're spread across too many platforms, including but not limited to AIM, Facebook, ocr PMs, this thread, email, and Discord. Despite my attempts to consolidate communication, that is.

I'm currently picking tracks for the release flood. I have about 30 flood track candidates. It's a few too many. This is a problem I never foresaw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

While we're all busy behind the scenes and none of the rest of you know anything about that...

...does anyone know anything useful about putting a listening party together? We had one for AOCC which was a lot of fun, and while a behemoth like this is quite the endeavor to do a live show-type listening party, something where we listen together would be fun. Anyone interested? Anyone know anything useful.

And feel free to interpret the question as a hint that the release is near.

Contributing remixers, check your emails and pms. I've tried to contact everyone. There's a few of you that Meteo has contact information for that I don't. If you're on the project, you should have been contacted by one of us by now. Please respond asap.

If we've failed to reach you, it's even more important that you contact me ASAP.

• 1 month later...
On 27 September, 2018 at 12:53 AM, pu_freak said:

Awesome trailer! :D so... I guess the album is real then? :p

Or we've spent the last 10 years trolling y'all.:D

Seriously, this is getting exciting. But I have no idea how I'll feel when it's finally out. Relieved. Saddened. Ecstatic. Hungry. Proud. Embarrassed. Nostalgic. Any suggestions?

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic