Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Holy shit, it's coming out in only 4 days? I never thought this day (the day 4 years before the release date) would ever come. E V E R. Here's to proph for not giving up on this. *raises glass*

EDIT: Dude, if there's still time, could you change my mixer name (website, first post, mp3 tag, press release, whatnot) to Dafydd? I know phytre pighlet was the name I went by at the time I made my mix, but it feels really awkward now, it's like someone else made my mix instead of me. Please?

Also, did you fix the typos in the writeup I wrote about myself or should I send you a fixed version?

Holy shit, it's coming out in only 4 days? I never thought this day (the day 4 years before the release date) would ever come. E V E R. Here's to proph for not giving up on this. *raises glass*

EDIT: Dude, if there's still time, could you change my mixer name (website, first post, mp3 tag, press release, whatnot) to Dafydd? I know phytre pighlet was the name I went by at the time I made my mix, but it feels really awkward now, it's like someone else made my mix instead of me. Please?

Also, did you fix the typos in the writeup I wrote about myself or should I send you a fixed version?

i'm going to say 99% probably not. you'd have to talk to dave and larry about it at this point. i have no control over it. also, i fixed your writeup just fine =)

Cool to see this one coming out! Great work everyone (..or should I wait until I hear it? ehehe), especially Brad for getting it done and out! Really looking forward to this one, I really enjoyed playing the game - I didn't finish it as it was a borrowed Gameboy, but anyways. The music was fantastic, the game wouldn't have been nearly as atmospheric without such a great, fitting soundtrack.. so yeah. This should be good. Now I know what I'll be doing on the Finnish independence day. :)!!

--Eino

Still credited as redshojin even though I put my real name onto the wav and the bio I uploaded?

Bullocks.

you originally asked to be credited as redshojin, so i stuck with it. didn't hear anything different from you when i sent you a PM a few months ago, either.

sorry, dude. you're the third person with name issues, mostly related to how long this project went on.

Wow, haven't checked this in a while, and suddenly it's coming out today! :shock:

Just gonna post this in here before thread gets locked and becomes history: Brad is the man.

Kudos to him for having the guts, the vision, and the patience to see this through.

Thanks for helping me make it through my first project evar! :D

This album has been a long time coming, so congrats to the LA project team on the release.

this is pretty exciting! i spent some time online last night with larry and dave, getting some of the last little bits of logistics cleaned up. like i said, it'll hopefully be out later today, or possibly tomorrow. depends on what dave's able to get done after losing his weekend to travel.

i also did an interview on saturday with Justin from Radio Free Gamer, and that'll air on their next show on wednesday. i discussed the history of the project, some stuff i've been working on lately, and where i think projects are going now that we've hit the 20th project (and beyond, with the queue of other projects coming out soon!) on OCR. turned out pretty good. it's about fifteen minutes or so, and i blabbed most of the time.

edit: also, all three artists with name changes (even artem bank, who didn't really even bother to ask, just complained about it) got their stuff adjusted properly for the website and track files. so you're all in the clear =)