Vampire Variations II - Final Trailer (10/31/13)

Chernabogue

excellent art :3

I've gotta play those games b4 listening to the remixes :0

btw...i've tried looking around the 'net and couldn't find Vampire Variations Vol. 1 - and the link to it on the front page just leads to the Vol.2 promo :(

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/multi/Music/mp3remix/bonkers/

If there will be a third album... DISC OF SUPER CASTLEVANIA PLEASE GOD PLEASE

If there is a third album... It's not before some time, because VV2 took me a lot of time to direct.

Edited by Chernabogue

As the one who first pushed for Bloodlines, I'm excited to see this album drop. :)

Sorry again for not being able to come through with a proper remix for VV2, Alex.

Btw, since KNGI went under, where are you guys gonna release this? Bandcamp?

I talked to Kyle, and KNGI will be back for VV2. :) I hope you'll enjoy the album!

Yup! Well mine are already written. I just finished recording the rhythm guitars for Together Forever (Season of the Witch), and it's totally symphonic black metal. Really awesome, heavy brass, fully articulated orchestra (4 violins, 4 violas, 2 cellos, 2 basses, and so on) The structure is kinda similar to Vampire's Kiss but the similarities are only superficial. It starts out with a Nicolas Cage clip, some heaviness, another cool acoustic break, and ends with more heaviness. I really like it, I think it'll be the star of the 2 songs. Used the 6-string in D Standard, that's what I always did for black metal. Using a 7-string throws off the bar chord goodness.

Calling from Heaven (City of Angels) will use the 7-string though, and be a little more straight forward and heavy. It'll be the real heavy track whereas this one is the kind of artsy one.

edit: and finished solos/leads on togetha foreva (7.56 AM 10/24)

edit: getting close to done with rhythms for the OTHER song! Chernabogue KNOWS MY PLANS! But it's good that things are coming together nicely.

edit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13741915/wips/guitarcry.mp3 lol my guitar cried like a baby cause i hurt it. it's so sad

Edited by Brandon Strader