OCR01434 - Yoshi's Story "O! Say Can Yoshi"

djpretzel

This piece really fits the time of the year, 'tis the season for wholesome piano scores! I couldn't help but let my foot tap out of control while listening along. Short but sweet, and most definitely brings a lot to the table. Hey, for a live recording, this came out pretty darn good! I hardly would've noticed a difference. :P

Wow, I've actually heard this one before. I think Blad posted it in a thread where people were showing off their live music skills. I loved it then and I loved it now. When I first got it, this song sat in my walkman for many moons. I think it's time to stick it in there again.

Glad to see this is finally on OCR!

Niiiiice. I like this. It's so...jubilant. Jubilant is a good word. I definitely admire your talent on the piano, I wish I could play like that. I wish I could play, period. :lol: Anyway, the fact that this is so full of rainbow and sunshine energy makes you just want to huggle a physical embodiment of this remix. Or Blad himself. Huggles are in order.

Excellent. Just... Excellent.

This is an amazing mix, from a not remixed game... Which is a shame, because personally, i enjoyed the Yoshi Story music. The actual game still makes a great rental.

The piano is really great, and I like the extra reverb from the live record.

Overall, very good music, from a very good game!

Thanks for all the happy thoughts on the piece, guys. I really appreciate it. And who knew it was the first from this game? Woot!

Excellent piano piece.

I think (feel) it mixes energy with emotion.

I just wonder if it is all written, or improvised ?

I had every note exactly the way I wanted it before I started. But I didn't write anything out.

I usually dislike bladiator piano pieces, but I actually enjoyed this. In my opinion, this is definately a step up from your usual boring/non-inspirational piano crap.

Even in a compliment, I dislike you.