Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR02791 - Okami 'Harushiden'

Love is not strong enough of a word to describe mah feelin'z for this track. Just a great arrangement that retains the structure of the original, but has a great mesh of chippy sounds and genteel instrumentation. Play it for your baby in their crib, or play it for yo lady stopping over your crib. :tomatoface:

For me, it's always "halc .. nuff said" basically :)

Also for me, this is somewhat different, but still awesome halc. It's almost as if, he has collaborated with a new and different form of himself, to create more beauty.

The writeup was too long, I failed to understand what was going on. Can I get a TL;DR please?

Oh, wait. The song speaks for itself. My brain just melted in a halc fan blur. And considering my cosplayer name is Halcyon, that is a hard feat to pull. I salute you, fellow halc!

I love how djpretzel only needed four words to give a completely accurate description. This is one more halc mix that I will be listening to over and over.

I love how DJP basically says what we're all thinking. Halc is certainly a main event level ReMixer and his work speaks for itself. Classic halc chippy charm with some sweet instrumentation, I can totally dig it.

I love this a lot. Especially towards the end with the arpeggios.

The writeup pretty much says it all, this is great and definetly hits my top 5 from halc. Also <3 Okami.

This is terrific mix, Mr. Wheeler :) The blend of traditional asian insrrumentation, glithcing elements and classy halc chips is so sweet. I love the lush yet fragile atmosphere of this mix. :nicework: