Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Well... this would be the only update I would call lame. We all know Fox's moves already. At least Wario's special moves would have been better because we don't know his.

ROFL, more awesome captions in this one.

Did you notice that thing dangling from Fox’s waist?

Did Fox's blaster steal KO credit in Melee?

Never had anyone use that strat against me.

EDIT:

fox_070621b.jpg

Looks like Zero Suit Samus will shoot in addition to that melee beam we saw in the E3 video. Perhaps we will see the stun pistol used in Metroid ZM.

Yes it did. KO credit is given to the person who last dealt damage. I've had my fun jumping off the edge so I could spike and steal a kill when I already had enough stock to allow a wasted life, but using Fox's blaster is pretty tough in terms of KSing...Falco's was better suited because it had a form of knockback even though it allowed them to perform another Up+B.

The reason I asked was because Fox's blaster is a zero knockback move. I don't think other zero-knockback effects like Lip's Stick flowers stole KOs in Melee.

I'm not certain about the flower generated from Lip's Stick...I don't think it should...but it might.

Yeah see I play time matches all the time...

Cause I forget to switch it to stock.

Time matches are all right if you are doing a FFA and you set the Self-destruct to -2. It makes boring people more aggressive, and since you'll never be out of the game until the timer ends, it can be more exciting all around.

But otherwise stock is better than time.

Time matches are all right if you are doing a FFA and you set the Self-destruct to -2. It makes boring people more aggressive, and since you'll never be out of the game until the timer ends, it can be more exciting all around.

Agreed. No one I know plays Time instead of Stock, everyone likes Stock at either five or seven lives each. Every damn time, in all three groups I play with.

its so true, if its stock some people will just sit around and let other people fight it out. saving their lifes.

1v1 = both is good. 1v1v1v1 = timer is better.

btw epic maxed-out stock (99) matches are AWESOME. my favorite was a falco versus fox stand off on peaches castle.

Yeah, so I had a dream last night that had SSBB in it and...It had the original Smash characters + Bowser or something and "Mii Samurai" ...

Oh God... I hope they don't let you play as Miis.... I really hope they don't.... >_<

I mean, maybe give the WireFrame characters Mii heads, that'd be okay... but... I dunno... I'll stop talking now.

if you dont go to retarded huge stages like the temple people cant run away

just turn on only the neutral tournament stages and no one can run no matter what you do

its not that people will run aways its that people, if they want, can sit out of fights with no consequences. with a timed match there is consequence for avoiding fights.

btw the words No Contest makes me angrier than pretty much anything else.

Did Fox's blaster steal KO credit in Melee?

Never had anyone use that strat against me.

EDIT:

fox_070621b.jpg

Looks like Zero Suit Samus will shoot in addition to that melee beam we saw in the E3 video. Perhaps we will see the stun pistol used in Metroid ZM.

it's a replacement for sheik's needles

ok so are all the fucking stages in smash the fucking same?

two or three platforms and the ground each god damn time

they all look the same with changing BACKGROUNDS

brawl is looking more and more retarded

what happened to the stage designs of melee? those were awesome stages

now its just three platforms and the floor each god damn stage. nothing is different except the animated background

lame

This is among the best I could have hoped for in terms of these type of updates. And here I was thinking that the previous space-style level images were a godsend. As I have a huge interest in astronomy, I bet I'll just sit frozen in awe the first time I see this in-game. Reminds me of Star Wars though... but then again I haven't really played Starfox...