Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Has anyone noticed the ad for the Nintendo DS lite in Wave Race for the VC? you can see it on a banner at the beginning of the port blue course and it's behind the racers at the end when they're standing on the pedestal. small change but it's a nice touch.

Has anyone noticed the ad for the Nintendo DS lite in Wave Race for the VC? you can see it on a banner at the beginning of the port blue course and it's behind the racers at the end when they're standing on the pedestal. small change but it's a nice touch.

They also advertise the Wii.

So PM: The Thousand-Year Door is a lot more fun than I remembered it being. I always thought it was a decent game but paled in comparison to its predecessor, but now I'm thinking it's almost on par. While it has a different comedic flair to it that brings the story and characters down below the original (the change can basically be summed up as "they're trying too hard"; much of the humor of Paper Mario seemed unintentional and was thus more hilarious), other aspects of the game are much improved. The action commands work so much better and have much more interesting and diverse variations, puzzles are in general more complex due to the wealth of new moves that don't rely on partners (although everything's still fairly predictable), and I just love the addition of the audience and the tolerable (when compared to, say, Paper Mario) sense of randomness it presents in many battles. I mean, just when you think the whole mode of fighting has become stale, boring routine, a member of the audience throws a poison mushroom at you, or a bucket falls on your head without warning--and there's almost no better feeling in this game than nailing the action command slots and seeing tons of little creatures rushing to fill in the empty seats.

and guy this post is totally ontopic I mean the wii takes gcn discs cmon

This question is for people who:

-Own a Gamecube Action Replay disk that previously worked when loaded on the Wii

-Did that whole system update thing everyone's talking about above

Is anyone having problems loading their Action Replay disk now? Mine gives me an error message every time. I don't know if I just got the disk dirty or what, but the fact that it worked yesterday and doesn't work today leads me to suspect the update. Not to mention the fact that some versions of AR never worked on the Wii at all. Meh. Just asking.

Damn, that is what happened to me as well. Right after that update. I found out later that the update limits anything that technically modifies the wii. For me, it isn't too bad. The only game I have ever used it for was F-Zero GX.

Well, that's just great. I guess I'll be giving my Action Replay to my cousin, then.

Curse you, Nintendo. Sigh...

Those Mario Strikers Charged signs are pretty hot. I like that art style too.

I just love the addition of the audience and the tolerable (when compared to, say, Paper Mario) sense of randomness it presents in many battles. I mean, just when you think the whole mode of fighting has become stale, boring routine, a member of the audience throws a poison mushroom at you, or a bucket falls on your head without warning--and there's almost no better feeling in this game than nailing the action command slots and seeing tons of little creatures rushing to fill in the empty seats.

I always get really mad when the crazed audience is jumping all over the place and I can't see the enemy that's attacking me. Besides that, though, it's cool. You can refill your star power a lot faster than in Paper Mario just by doing stylish moves; that's always good.

On your wireless router, there is an option to switch which band of frequencies your router uses to communicate with devices. Try setting it to one of the higher or lower bands. This should clear up any signal issues, as well as give you a noticeable increase in speed.

I had to do it for the update, and god damn, it went from three tries and never got anywhere, to done in ten minutes.