Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any word on how this album is coming along? The first post shows it being near completion, but the last update to it was around 5 months ago. This was the first game I picked out for myself and the reason I picked an N64 over a Playstation when my dad decided I was at the right age to get my first console. Lots of fond memories of this game. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Piranha Plant's Lullaby is the most difficult source to remix ever -__- I spent the last 6 hours coming up with a really killer soundscape and instrument set and getting the production settled, but... figuring out how to work with the chord progression/time signature is fucking challenging. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon, I *really* like where this is going...

Edited by Emunator

Piranha Plant's Lullaby is the most difficult source to remix ever -__- I spent the last 6 hours coming up with a really killer soundscape and instrument set and getting the production settled, but... figuring out how to work with the chord progression/time signature is fucking challenging. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon, I *really* like where this is going...

**Looks at final WAV due date**

You are waaaaaaaaaay late :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History