OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

I did see that, but it's more like the new standard OCR colors (with the darker grays) rather than mimicking the full-on black skin. Not sure what The Otaku was going for there, but I envision a version of 4-Tan Black having more...well, black. :-P

I always envisioned her in a black evening/cocktail dress... but that might just be me wanting to see her in classier attire. :<

Dubble poast!

4-TanDarkEX.png

25% 50% 100%

Whew! That took a while... I hope everyone enjoys it. Click the little links above for larger views of the image.

Should be a bit better now.

I think it's pretty awesome.

You must have a killer good system to be able to work on pictures at that size. x.x

Yeah, my rig's quite good. Still takes a little while to save when it's that big though. And I get a progress bar for things like resizing the image and filters and whatnot, but it's nothing unbearable.

holy shit. O:

once your happy with your "smexy" picture don't forget to update the archive ;)

and like everyone else...nice drawing.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me that I have that power now. The OCR-Tan Gallery has now been updated with my most recent two images (4-Tan Dark and Classy, and 3-Tan Winter). I've also added a few images that weren't previously in the gallery that Dishdasha had done as concept work for 1-Tan back in the old thread. I forgot I had those...

This is pretty damn awesome.

I love how you sneak little details in like the pretzel laces and the Tetris necklace, but still keep the whole thing classy as hell.

The necklace was a no-brainer. I knew I had to add that in, and I knew it would work well. The design for the shoes on the other hand, was something I wasn't terribly sure about. I knew I wanted to add in a pretzel somehow, and it wasn't until I was looking up shoe references that I realized that they needed to go there. I wasn't sure if it would be classy enough until I actually managed to doodle it down. Fortunately, it turned out pretty nice.

hips are never too big bro
the headphones are smexy, as is the rest of the picture

hips ftw

:nicework: binjovi

The hips have been slimmed down quite a bit. I think the real problem, however, is the design on the dress. It creates the illusion that the hips are wider than they really are. Measure straight down from her shoulders, and I think you'll see what I mean.

you are obviously a rather talented artist, and now i want to get a tetris necklace made for my girlfriend, but i'm still sort of weirded out.

:(

It's most likely the whole anime-face-on-a-more-realistically-proportioned-body that's screwing with your mind. I'd try and fix it, but after 5 days working on it, I think I'll just leave it as it is. Glad you like the necklace though!

Dang that is pretty cool. My immediate thought as an obsessed cosplayer is, how would I make this costume? I have no idea how one would construct headphones to look like that. But the tetris necklace is awesome, I'd make one just to wear it on regular occasions.

I'd love to see more OCR-Tan cosplay, and I'm sure there are plenty others that would as well. The headphones would definitely pose the biggest problem. I'm happy you like the necklace, and if you do have one made, I'd love to see it.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I really appreciate it.