Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

DarkeSword

Just picked up my copy. See you all in a couple days. :grin:

Oh and Prime 2 is possible in 1:03? Wtf?

If that's for real I can't not watch it... because i don't believe it. I was pretty pleased with my 14 hour 100% completion. I can't even fathom what the hell you... no.. really.. wtf?

So I have the game and it is awesome. I just got the OMFG SPOILERZ grapple beam.

i would guess you get that somewhat early since noone can wait to use the grapple wii controls.

but anyway fuck yes i found a copy. peace out see you on the flipside. lol jk i gotta go to work and will do posting there like i normally do (i know, GROAN!).

If that's for real I can't not watch it... because i don't believe it. I was pretty pleased with my 14 hour 100% completion. I can't even fathom what the hell you... no.. really.. wtf?

it is fucked up repugnant shit, but so amazing its like watching Neo.

Just picked up my copy. See you all in a couple days. :grin:

Not Prime 2, but Prime, which is still equally awesome. Prime 2 has been beaten in 1:43, which is still damn impressive and can be seen here - but it isn't nearly as entertaining/mind-blowing as 1:03 Prime.

Anyway, I think I'm going to leave this thread forever! Don't want even minor spoilers.

As soon as I got past all the stuff shown in previous demos, I started feeling sick and had to go eat. But yeah, I'll be getting back to that soon.

Music is great so far...but did anyone else have a weird glitchy thing happen in Norion (I think)? The music went all skippy and stuff. I don't know...

The music/everything on the next planet makes me happy. :D

Oh, and I promise not to post spoilers or anything like that in here. Hopefully others will do the same.

Just got that one upgrade on the first planet (being vague for the spoilarz). This game is awesome.

Some real spoilarz here

Also when I was fighting Rundas he got stuck in the wall or something halfway throughout the battle. What was an intense battle turned into a joke.

Just one thing about this game (until it will be relased in Europe):

I saw in some videos Samus using the left hand to activate various things...but the video text says something like "pull the wii remote"...so...you must use the Wii Remote (right-hand) to move the left arm!?

So far, nothing sticks out at me music-wise, just a lot of orch stuff. Nothing really in vein of the previous soundtracks yet. Hopefully the soundtrack picks up a bit. :(

menu theme????

uh am i the only one that thinks this game has one of the best menu screens like ever

i know it doesnt mean a ton but i LOVE the menu screen

I really should post in these forums more often....

I've only played up to the first save point, but everything about this game screams "awesome." Music, colors, controls, art style...gah.

Since I've played MP1 three times and MP2 once, I immediately switched to the "advanced" sensitivity option and turned off the hint system. I hope I won't regret that :-/

i looked at the back of the cover for the strat guide while in gamecrazy and i had something spoiled for me

the back of the damn strat guide

it being shrink wrapped still meaning i didnt' look through it

just picked it up to look at it cause it was the "premium" version

damn you nintendo

damn you

didnt even open it and got something spoiled

Save it for a second playthrough later. Worrying about scanning everything is going to kill the fun.

I try to scan everything right when I see it just habitually. Not like I'm going out of my way to get them or anything, THEYRE JUST SO FAST

I did end up getting one, though.

people who get pissed when enemies disappear later are gonna hate trying to 100% this by the way. i've been lucky so far

This game is awsome. I have been playing since I got home and I just can't get enough. Man it sucks that I have to work and take classes tomorrow. Don't expect a lot of posts from me for awhile. I going to play this game whenever I have the free time.

Oh wow guys.

Got it today(bought a Wii finally too), been playing for 3 hours. Just died.(game makes me feel like a noob like when I beat super metroid in 24 hours and many many deaths my first time!)

Couldn't keep my hands from shaking, had to take a break. A TON to take in. Wow. It starts off slow for just a little bit, then BAM- Can't put the words together to describe it.

At least I can say one thing which everyone has or should have said or known already- the controls are fantastic.

i looked at the back of the cover for the strat guide while in gamecrazy and i had something spoiled for me

the back of the damn strat guide

it being shrink wrapped still meaning i didnt' look through it

just picked it up to look at it cause it was the "premium" version

damn you nintendo

damn you

didnt even open it and got something spoiled

Thanks for the warning. I HATE spoilers so much.