Good news, everyone!

Dyne

It appears that Futurama has gotten a 5th season, oh yes. While this may be old news to some of you, I just recently found out in the December issue of Wired magazine. So I'm interested in a discussion of said topic.

According to the article, fans absolutely love Futurama, especially when Cartoon Network started airing reruns back in 2003. I myself can't help but watch episodes all over again.

What do you love about Futurama, and what are you looking forward to when the fifth season airs on Comedy Central?

Also, David X. Cohen is a math buff. A fact you mathematicians will love.

Bender's Big Score was excellent! I was laughing much harder than I expected. Especially because the trailer made it out to be crappy. It's seriously pretty great, and it's amazing how many random show references they crammed in. Also, don't miss the Everybody Loves Hypnotoad episode on the DVD. It is one of the greatest things ever created. I may have laughed harder at several points during that than I did during the whole of the movie.

It's a great show. :)

One of the reasons I continue to like Cartoon Network is their picking up the show. Other than Adult Swim (is that still on?) they sold out and are just another kiddie station.

Matt Groening must be so rich by now. Futurama, the Simpsons... it would be seriously nice to produce 2 major series going on for multiple years.

I didn't like how they spelled the big "twist" out for you at the end. Kinda insulting.

Other than that, it was fantastic. My inner nerd (although to be fair, you don't have to dig too deep to find it) loved all the references.

I'd hate to play against Hermes at Starcraft.