If you want the most "honest" sound, try first plugging it in directly. You don't strictly need an audio interface if you know the headphones should be good already. Mainly what those provide is further fine-tunability for the frequency distribution you get, as well as giving you an additional volume control (more precise than your computer gives you, probably). Having an audio interface, however, does give you more flexibility, so it could help.
[What I would do if you do want to use an audio interface is to try to match what you get when you plug in the headphones directly with what you get when the interface is in between the headphones and the PC (then adjust from there).]
Welcome to the voting stage
The mixing stage is over. This round has 3 songs. The following people compete against each other:
(if you want a different color, let me know by replying or sending me a PM).
To vote, do the following:
· Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.
· Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.
· Fill in the entries from first to third in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 3.
· State a reasoning for it.
· Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, they get a free first place if they vote, so it might help. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.
· HoboKa and Starphoenix both have a vote that counts twice.
· Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.
You have until THIS Monday, January 22nd 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (17:00 UTC, 18:00 GMT) to vote.
If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 (or top 2 for participants) is clear. I prefer something like this:
Bundeslang (if you follow the link you won’t have to add my name).
PRC ### Vote
1: (remixer A )
2: (remixer B )
3: (remixer C )
I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC354.
Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.
Thanks for the extension! I was hoping to finish up my entry yesterday, but Life happens. Mine will be a bit more on the... darker side... and might stray a bit from the original feel, but I bet you'll enjoy it.