Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-30-2012, 01:14 AM
SonicThHedgog's Avatar
SonicThHedgog SonicThHedgog is offline
Link (+1900)
OC ReMix Artist Profile
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
How do you delete your account?

When Im ready, how would I do that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
  #2  
Old 03-30-2012, 01:26 AM
KyleJCrb's Avatar
KyleJCrb KyleJCrb is offline
Kyle Crouse, Shell Shocked Director, Around the World Co-Director
Ganon (+8000)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Just stop using it. It doesn't matter whether you have an account open or not if you just don't use it anymore.

However, if you're bent on deleting it for real, you'll have to PM Liontamer or DarkeSword to delete it for you. That's the only way.
__________________
Nitro Game Injection, Sundays 6PM ET & GameFuel: Listen on Arecibo Radio | Website | OCR Thread
Projects: VROOM! | TMNT IV: Shell Shocked | KNGI Project Forums | KNGI Records
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2012, 01:50 AM
SonicThHedgog's Avatar
SonicThHedgog SonicThHedgog is offline
Link (+1900)
OC ReMix Artist Profile
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleJCrb View Post
Just stop using it. It doesn't matter whether you have an account open or not if you just don't use it anymore.

However, if you're bent on deleting it for real, you'll have to PM Liontamer or DarkeSword to delete it for you. That's the only way.
Thank you sir!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:18 AM
DarkeSword's Avatar
DarkeSword DarkeSword is offline
Shariq Ansari, Judge, Moderator, For Everlasting Peace Director
Sheng Long (+10000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New Jersey
We don't delete accounts, especially if you've posted a lot.

We can alter your username, remove any personal identifying info, and deactivate it though.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-30-2012, 05:58 AM
SonicThHedgog's Avatar
SonicThHedgog SonicThHedgog is offline
Link (+1900)
OC ReMix Artist Profile
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeSword View Post
We don't delete accounts, especially if you've posted a lot.

We can alter your username, remove any personal identifying info, and deactivate it though.
Alrighy I guess. Might as well just start subbing from my stash of unposted.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Liontamer's Avatar
Liontamer Liontamer is offline
Larry Oji, Community Manager, Moderator, Judge
Sheng Long (+10000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicThHedgog View Post
Alrighy I guess. Might as well just start subbing from my stash of unposted.
What do you mean? It's not clear what you want to do, but DS is correct that we typically don't delete accounts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.