bLiNd is engaged to JaDE!

Jenz Drake

Congratulations & welcome to the club... sounds like you've got your plans together more than we do, at the moment :)

hahaha... I hope everything goes well, djp! :) Good luck with the woman... ;)

I must thank you the most. If it weren't for your community, I would've never met bLiNd so OC ReMix makes fairytales come true!

You're just going to make my Lady of 4+ years jealous, announcing all these nuptials!

CEASE AND DESIST! :tomatoface:

(CONGRATS!)

We've only been together 6 months, Liontamer. :) We've been talking since last December.... It only takes a short amount of time to know if you wanna do it. =P My parents got married in 6 months and before he died, they were married for 30+ years.

We've only been together 6 months, Liontamer. :) We've been talking since last December.... It only takes a short amount of time to know if you wanna do it. =P My parents got married in 6 months and before he died, they were married for 30+ years.

If you heard a door slam just now, that was probably bLiNd making a run for it. You gotta learn to keep such time-based info away from guys, as it panics us ;-)

Congrats you guys! I see you went to the The Melting Pot. We have one in Delaware too. I thought we were the only one until I saw one in Orlando and now Nevada with you guys. Love that place, pretty pricey, but worth it. The lobster is just amazing. Best of luck to you two.

Yeah, Melting Pot is expensive, it's my favorite place to eat. :] That's why he took me there to celebrate our engagement. They gave us free flutes too 'cos of the engagement. They have awesome customer service. I been there 3 times already.

That's hugely awesome! Congratulations to you both, and I'm freakin' jealous that you'll be having your honeymoon at Magfest! Can't go this year 'cause we'll be in Korea...:( Take lots of pictures though (both at wedding and at magfest)

Again, that's awesome! Congratulations to you both.

Korea is still an awesome place to go!! haha Don't be sad. =P

Actually I am always the first to hear his remixes... I watch him do his work too. haha I just kinda can't do it all the time 'cos it gets me very excited...heheheh... ^_^

Oh really? Nice!

I know what ya mean about getting all excited especially listening to one of bLiNd's remixes...my sister does the same thing whenever I make a new dance track. :D