VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll set my torrents back up to seed right now. I was seeding regularly for a while, but something happened to all of my stored torrents, and I put off setting them back up.

I hope Larry releases those other shows before long. Wouldn't want them to die in a hard drive crash or anything.

EDIT: I just realized I don't have episodes 50-59. If somebody could seed them at least long enough so that I can download them, I'll be sure to keep them seeding more often than not.

• 4 weeks later...

So, which episodes would people say are LEGENDARY? I can host them. 300gigs transfer every month. Dunno how many people would download them. Maybe they could be lowered in quality a little bit more. There can't be THAT much exciting about the quality of a radio show mp3 can there?

VGF was (and is still) released in the mp3pro Format. You can't get any lower than this anymore. Legendary... well every show is legendary I'd say.

Larry just needs to hook me up with more stuff, then I can release everything I have. Inlcuding a couple of shows prior VGF#21. But... keep in mind, Larry moved to Washington, needed to get used to his new home, and he doesn't have access to WMRE anymore. Things got delyed a bit, especially in the last season of VG Frequency.

BTW:

The Torrents are still available (and won't finish that soon either), just ask at #ocremix or in here for some seeder. Atm 2 seeder per VGF are available. Even the 'Backup Show' "Crimson Moon" with a load of german accent and more than just remixes.

Oh yeah, you can find the torrents here:

http://www.studio-compyfox.de/torrent

The really good ones? Everyone will say VGF 24, the April Fools one. 31, Kong in Concert's premiere, and 32, the Mustin interview, were pretty good. 48 to 50 were a good string of shows, capping it off with djp on the air for way too long.

Jim Holland's first appearance was probably a good one, but I don't have it.

69's definitely my highlight.

Yeah, that show was great, except for this one song called "Terra's Bad News." I don't know where Larry got it from, but that has to be the worst song ever played. :(

Anyway, the best show was Bootleg #1.

You know, the OC ReJects show.

If only for Jazzing It Up, Hardman Style.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyway, the best show was Bootleg #1.

You know, the OC ReJects show.

If only for Jazzing It Up, Hardman Style.

Someday I'll release that one. I think I'm dubbing it VGF32.5, since the week after VGF32. It felt good winging it though. I'd never be able to have a detailed playlist on that one though; I forget what gold I had on that show.