Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

I must say I am pretty pumped about this. I have 2 mixes in the works and am excited at the thought of doing a song someone else wants to hear. It is the type of exercise that can stretch you creatively, make you better. I'm too lazy to get better on my own, for the most part. This group challenge brings some extra motivation to me at least, I'm sure others feel the same. This is a great idea, glad lots of people are involved!

It really reminds me of a Secret Santa where we all get somebody random to give the gift of... a remix challenge? .D

Yes, quite... 'cept we have two months to reciprocate that gift for the whole community to share in wondrous glee and giggling.

Or it could end up turning into Hell. 8-O

:tomatoface:

Yes, quite... 'cept we have two months to reciprocate that gift for the whole community to share in wondrous glee and giggling.

Or it could end up turning into Hell. 8-O

:tomatoface:

Everyone had better finish theirs this time. I don't want any awesome tracks to go unreleased.

At this point in time, unless specifically stated otherwise, all challenges have been sent out via PM. If you have NOT received your challenge or a message of ANY sort, let me know.

If you HAVE received your challenge:

You have until 11:59PM EST on Sunday, June 21st to confirm this challenge. Otherwise it is locked in by default.