VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Some early thoughts:

Hello World, you're listening to VGDJ...

*Comp Sci, lol.

*DrumUltimA's grapefruit is so emo it can't even cut itself.

Also, can I request that the Background Music list in the shownotes have hyperlinks if they're on OCR or from site projects (like analoq's "Oil Spill")? Not that we can't find them ourselves, but it would just make things flow easier imo.

kthx.

Also, can I request that the Background Music list in the shownotes have hyperlinks if they're on OCR or from site projects (like analoq's "Oil Spill")? Not that we can't find them ourselves, but it would just make things flow easier imo.

kthx.

If zircon feels up to that, maybe... But seriously, we already spend so much time on the editing and shownotes that I kinda feel like you guys could just take a minute to find them yourselves. Especially now that we have a quick search on OCR! :P

kthx.

If zircon feels up to that, maybe... But seriously, we already spend so much time on the editing and shownotes that I kinda feel like you guys could just take a minute to find them yourselves. Especially now that we have a quick search on OCR! :P

....and if the listeners aren't regular visitors to OCR?

I just listened to episode 37 (school has put me a bit behind) and I completely disagree with the whole zircon NY accent thing. I'm from Long Island and have a very recognizable NY accent, and I definitely don't say JigginJonT like zircon at all. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Well, Long Island is an entirely different story! You guys have your own accent different than other parts of NY.

I guess I forgot about that since I go to school in NYC and everyone pretty much talks like me. I guess anywhere else is different.

kthx.

....and if the listeners aren't regular visitors to OCR?

Well, they should be able to figure it out, if they've been clicking on the other ones. It's not that complicated. If we do *everything* for them, they're less likely to explore the site on their own. :wink:

OH MY GOD ZIRCON I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Random, entirely off-topic comment:

Are you the same CyanIde as in the OCReMix Halo2 clan? If not, your voice sounds quite similar.

Of course I am, silly!!

Also: haHA! I win again, for your feeble attempts to insult my amazing nickname have FAILED!!

Uh... VGDJ has sunk to 3rd place on Podcast Alley (music category). It's being beaten by some emos and some people that can't spell "radio".

I urge everyone who hasn't voted to vote this month!

Internet: 2

Everything good in the world: 0