Sign in to follow this  
DarkeSword

Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

Sorry bro, I don't swing that way.

Well, see, now this just throws a wrench into my whole life plan, seeing as you were part of it and all and...

Anyways. Sorry if I missed an update on this, but has this competition been officially set to 6 rounds, or 9?

well, see, now this just throws a wrench into my whole life plan, seeing as you were part of it and all and...

Anyways. Sorry if i missed an update on this, but has this competition been officially set to 6 rounds, or 9?

It's nine.

Crap this round did not disappoint. This group, this group is by far my favorite. I will be so excited when you guys get your turns again. Also, Gario, you did exactly as I thought you would.

So I guess for the next round of picks, there's a burning question that should be considered for all teams - which person out of the three is sane enough to remix for Round 9, taking place between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve? o_O

So I guess for the next round of picks, there's a burning question that should be considered for all teams - which person out of the three is sane enough to remix for Round 9, taking place between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve? o_O

I think the better question will be, how many completed mixes will we actually get that week?

Nine.NEINNEIN

I'll probably be mixing christmas week (because I don't celebrate it and it's really just a massive break to do whatever I want).

Given that everyone here is almost certainly an "internet person" so to speak, I'm absolutely appalled that no one has made an "over 9000" joke with respect to the number of rounds by this point.

I'm waiting...

Given that everyone here is almost certainly an "internet person" so to speak, I'm absolutely appalled that no one has made an "over 9000" joke with respect to the number of rounds by this point.

I'm waiting...

Or the use of 'Nyan' in place of the number of rounds.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! >:]

If you guys don't stop with these silly Internet memes, then it's likely that Darke would wipe the slate clean of them and we'd be back to having more aimless civil conversation. Be glad no one's jailed for that yet >_>