Sign in to follow this  
Magnetic Ether

Remix Page Layout - Tabs

Kind of a small issue, but I find the main/lyrics/download tabs on the remix pages rather annoying.

This is mostly because there is no way to open each one in a new window/tab; attempting to do so results in a blank page.

Often times I will be listening to the youtube preview and then decide I want to follow along with the lyrics or download the track, however clicking on either of those tabs cuts off the preview, meaning I have to open another identical page before I click on them.

I know that the way the pages are set up right now would make it rather difficult to change, but it would be really nice to have the option of opening these in a new browser window or tab.

(I know this isn't a priority, and it definitely shouldn't be, but I just thought I'd mention it since it has been bothering me for a while :)).

Yeah, this has been bugging me for a while too, although not really overmuch. I've honestly just taken to opening new track's pages twice if I see an artist I don't know/know has doing vocal tracks in the past, and just killing the extra tab if there's no lyrics.