Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

To think about it, I probably used Ice Climbers more than anyone else because of the chaos they can wreak if they're separated (ironic I know, since they're mostly better when together).

But really, I wouldn't even blink if they decide to take out even my favorite characters for an entirely new cast. At least I hope they now plan on announcing only new characters.

Well I'm sure this message will be ignored like all the rest, but anyway...

I really hate to say it, (and I REALLY hope I'm wrong) but the roster is complete. We have 4 Veterans left: Capt. Falcon, Ness, Luigi, and Jigglypuff. And then there's Snake in the newbies. They're going to leave him for last I bet.

like i said, REALLY REALLY hope I'm wrong, but I'm going to just say I think that's it as far as the roster goes. That makes 24 Characters total (25 if you count Sheik). Not bad, but I'd really hope for Ganondorf to return...ESPECIALLY in TP style...

OH MY GOD THIS IS BULLSHIT. THEY HAD TO BRING THOSE GUYS BACK??!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding. Good for you people who are used to playing ice climbers. I'm still awaiting Little Mac and King Hippo. I will be a happy man if that occurs (I bet we will see them as assist trophies if they do appear)