Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

1,617 posts in this topic

Yes he did, I just PM'ed him back today. I assume Joker's going to pm you back shortly. IN the meantime, you can register at the kngi forums and I'll make sure you can get where you need to be.

WiP coming between 1 and 3 hours. Expect something that's still a little short, but way longer than last time, and way better-sounding. Hopefully it's satisfactory :wink:

EDIT: Sent PM to pu_freak. ^__^

Got plugin woes still, but I also have Spring Break next week (at my house with my computer that loads the project up correctly) and lazy-ass friends so a lot of potential studio time.

So, we made it through our fist due date. I'll talk with pu about when the next one will be. Thanks to all the badasses who made it in, still gotta contact some folks that didn't, but, we did awesome!

Didn't I link you guys to the final WAV? I could have sworn I did.. I don't usually let wavs that big just sit on my web server. Please let me know if I forgot I will link you to it.

Thanks mang, I hope everyone likes it, had a blast making it, one of the best-sounding def metal songs I ever made, really proud of it. Have no idea what I'd be able to make for the FFX album project now but hahah... we'll jump that hurdle when we come to it

Sooo, I've decided we're too BadAss to let some hoity toity remix generator try & push us out of the way. They can take our leet skillz, but they can never take...OUR HAXXORZ... or some crap like that.

Sooo, I've decided we're too BadAss to let some hoity toity remix generator try & push us out of the way. They can take our leet skillz, but they can never take...OUR HAXXORZ... or some crap like that.

God bless ya!

Update should be up in about six hours; my CPU usage is way up right now so I gotta close Firefox and stuff before I attempt to listen back to the song in Cubase to fix production.

First big update in a while! I'd like to welcome PrototypeRaptor to the project. He delivered an awesome One Winged Angel mix, & boy is it awesome!