Invision Boards subscriptions

You can manually subscribe to a thread by clicking the "Follow this topic" button at the top of every thread. It will give you a notification option.

If you go to the section that djpretzel linked, you can also set the forum to auto-subscribe you to any thread you reply to.

Ah, I see my problem. My default URL for going to OCR is OCR/forums/usercp.php, which does not currently redirect to any part of IPB. It simply shows the "migrating forum software" page, while showing I'm logged into vBulletin in the upper corner. I'm going to need to stop using /forums/usercp.php and train Chrome to forget that specific URL as a default.

Ah, I see my problem. My default URL for going to OCR is OCR/forums/usercp.php, which does not currently redirect to any part of IPB. It simply shows the "migrating forum software" page, while showing I'm logged into vBulletin in the upper corner. I'm going to need to stop using /forums/usercp.php and train Chrome to forget that specific URL as a default.

http://lifehacker.com/5893908/how-to-banish-embarrassing-or-annoying-autocomplete-suggestions-from-your-browser

Shift+Delete when it comes up.