Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

Okay guys, Shariq's driving back from MAG Classic currently, so with his blessing, I'm posting in his place.

The source for Round 8 is Mega Man X6 - Gate's Laboratory.

It's technically a remix of the second X-Hunter's stage theme from Mega Man X2 (for reference), but with a little extra added.

In case anyone missed it. Thank you rnn for updating the thread.

Music will go up some time tonight.

I wonder what happens to the team? "Faster Than Light" and "THE SIGMA Force" that have not appeared in eight weeks? and I mean: Xarnax42, Jakesnke17 (DjjD), Ethan Rex and Theory of N.... I must say I am very concerned about it

I've subbed each set for SIGMA FORCE. My teammates are plagued with pretty epic misfortunes. One had their compy die right before subbing, one had the power at his home get turned off for half a week.

I've been listening to Bedlam in Goliath lately, so I might be cursed.

I've subbed each set for SIGMA FORCE. My teammates are plagued with pretty epic misfortunes. One had their compy die right before subbing, one had the power at his home get turned off for half a week.

I've been listening to Bedlam in Goliath lately, so I might be cursed.

A shame really, I always enjoy ToN's tracks.

Hey Shariq, are you still planning on tallying the votes and posting the standings? It's somewhat discouraging not being able to see the results after each round. Just curious. Thanks!

Bumping this up; it would be great to see which teams will be battling for the compo victory and eternal fame and glory in the epic last round!

(and yes, it's a bit selfish too, I'd like to see how Maverick Astley is doing :P)

So to satisfy my own curiosity I did some tallying myself for rounds 1-7. Here's a totally unofficial overview the current rankings that may or may not include some mistakes, but hey, it's better than nothing ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZQn-hNzduuB_psFbiZgNIr4FrjczjSBBb3auW26gH80/pubhtml#

So to satisfy my own curiosity I did some tallying myself for rounds 1-7. Here's a totally unofficial overview the current rankings that may or may not include some mistakes, but hey, it's better than nothing ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZQn-hNzduuB_psFbiZgNIr4FrjczjSBBb3auW26gH80/pubhtml#

Hmm, don't we get some extra points for voting? I'm pretty sure I voted in round 1, but we didn't get any team bonus?

Hmm, don't we get some extra points for voting? I'm pretty sure I voted in round 1, but we didn't get any team bonus?

Well spotted, it's because I misinterpreted that rule  :oops:  I thought all members of the team had to vote for a bonus to take place.

Awell, I did say it was unofficial and likely to contain mistakes ;)

*edit*

I looked into it and incorporated the team bonuses. Hope I didn't make any mistakes. There were also 2 ties, and basically I gave the one with the most votes the higher score. Might not be correct, but hey, it is unofficial!

Only issue with this that I can see is that it counts ALL the votes, including the ones after the deadline. In some cases that drastically affects the voting. Wonder how Darke is going to handle that.