Nintendo Wii

Smoke

I blame Nintendo. My GameStop store received a shipment of 2 today. And one of those was a preorder, so there was only one copy for the general public. Needless to say, it was gone by the time I started work at 5:30 today.

No wonder Suda complained that 3rd party games don't sell. Nintendo isn't giving them enough support. Oh yeah, and the 3rd party games are crappy ports, etc.

Only 2 copies? That just makes sad to hear that. I guess from the poor japanese release of the game they must be scared to ship many games out here. :-?

Wouldn't mind an external hdd for the Wii either =/ Considering that the Wii lacks raw power when compared to the 360/ps3. Coming up with some more storage space is an easy way to put it closer to par with other platforms (at least in that respect). And if we don't get a harddrive for it when WiiWare is launched, I'm going to cry >_>

And about those delays / poor shipping / etc... Just be thankful that you don't live in Australia. We get the majority of things 3-6months later than everywhere else =/

... But mostly I want a hard drive for it. You would too if you only had the Wii version of GH3 T_T

I blame Nintendo. My GameStop store received a shipment of 2 today. And one of those was a preorder, so there was only one copy for the general public. Needless to say, it was gone by the time I started work at 5:30 today.

No wonder Suda complained that 3rd party games don't sell. Nintendo isn't giving them enough support. Oh yeah, and the 3rd party games are crappy ports, etc.

Why blame Nintendo? It's ubisofts job to distribute the game they brought here. This has nothing to do with Nintendo.

And NMH is awesome. I'm ranked 8th now :)

The developers can (and should!) do a lot to reduce lag, but ultimately, they're at the mercy of the speed of the connection between the involved machines, other traffic using the same route, number of stops along the way (each must do some work to decode and reroute the data packets) etc. At least with current methods of data transportation, you can *never* have any guarantees about lag.

ZSS's down-special move appears to be some kind of weird aerial dive, much like what Juste Belmont can do in Harmony of Dissonance... could the whip-wielding ZSS be - gasp - a Belmont clone??? Or maybe they just wanted to put a Belmont in but couldn't, so they gave all his moves to Samus????

[Edit]

That move I'm talking about is in the Dojo update, right after Zero Suit Samus is revived.

Although I think you're going off the deep end a little bit, it still seems like a Belmont might be there.

Oh yeah, my verdict on Endless Ocean: It rules. Also, it helped me arrange a trip to camp on an island in the Gulf Coast too.

I started playing it last night and indeed it is a good game. It's unlike any other game I've played and it's just such a nice game to pick up and play when you're feeling all stressed or just want to chill out. I was thinking of using my own music for the game but the soundtrack already made for the game fits it perfectly. I've yet to dive online with a buddy though. :\ Anyway it's definitely a game worth getting and it's just $30.

For real. I like the soundtrack (the chick who sings it is hot too), but I do want to add some extra songs. Some of the mellower OCR remixes would be great, and I know that Amber by 311 (or half of their catalog) would be nice.

You mean Hayley Westenra? I wouldn't call her hot, she's more like BEAUTIFUL. The song is called Prayer and originally composed and performed by Secret Garden. It's such a nice song. Anyway the more I play this game the more I get into it. I like the little sense of humor in the dialogue as well. haha.

LOL, look what Snake does on the post-fight screen where they announce the winner. Does he do that in Metal Gear games as well? (By "that", I mean point his ass at the camera at every possible opportunity)

One has to wonder if maybe its some weird inside joke with the developers or maybe all of you that always point it out just love ass.