Citris

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS THE ONLY MASS MEDIA EVENT THAT HAS EVER MADE ME TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I AM SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR THIS MOVIE. IT BETTER BE MORE EPIC THAN EPIC ITSELF.

FUCK

I get to see it tonight with the lady.

:-)

Sit near the front. It heightens the experience.

Anyone else pumped for this ultra-violent bloodfest? I just picked up my ticket for tonight and I can't wait. The reviews seem fair and almost all seem to mention the healthy dose of violence, gore and adrenaline, which is exactly what I've been hoping for. Extreme!!! I'm gonna go drink some Mountain Dew!

Stay tuned...

Saw it last night at the IMax at the Mall of Georgia. It was my first Imax experience too. Movie was good, i wouldn't say great. I also wouldn't say it was at groundbreaking as the Matrix or whatever the commercial says. It's a good movie with some great scenes and some good camera work and visual imagery (spl check). As an action movie it's fantastic and i suppose the storyline is good but it didn't keep me guessing or anything, i pretty much knew what was going to happen. It also had it's fair share of titties and one giant shot of man-ass. I'm not really a comic fan, or a Frank Miller fan (I thought Sin City was ok) but i recommend seeing it. Alot of people were drinking in the theatre, and apparently college kids love frank miller, i was expecting some obese kids akin to the comic book guy from the Simpsons but mostly just trendy college kids showed up.

Saw it last night at the IMax at the Mall of Georgia. It was my first Imax experience too. Movie was good, i wouldn't say great. I also wouldn't say it was at groundbreaking as the Matrix or whatever the commercial says. It's a good movie with some great scenes and some good camera work and visual imagery (spl check). As an action movie it's fantastic and i suppose the storyline is good but it didn't keep me guessing or anything, i pretty much knew what was going to happen. It also had it's fair share of titties and one giant shot of man-ass. I'm not really a comic fan, or a Frank Miller fan (I thought Sin City was ok) but i recommend seeing it. Alot of people were drinking in the theatre, and apparently college kids love frank miller, i was expecting some obese kids akin to the comic book guy from the Simpsons but mostly just trendy college kids showed up.

IMax, eh? Must have been pretty wild. I wish we had one here in Montana...