so what do YOU want for christmas?

prophetik music

i'd like an access virus kb, a roland mono/poly, whatever's wrong with my rhodes mark 1 seventy-three keyboard's amp fixed, a new cpu, an 80gig ipod, and a new head unit for my car radio.

total: 1400$ + 600$ + 300$ or so + 200$ + 249$ + 200$. around 3k.

out of all of that, the ipod, the virus, and the cpu are the most pressing needs =)

i think i'm getting the ipod for myself, and my dad's giving me an office chair. chair < virus.

what do YOU want for christmas?

New trench coat, new gloves-with-metal-knuckles built into them, new dress shoes (old ones are really scuffed from... work), new attache' case, stronger chain (old one can be easily broken if you're crafty), John Lennon styled shades that fit me, concealable night stick (for when I leave late at night from work), second Wii for me to mess around with, maybe some crimson and royal blue neck ties to match with my black and white dress shirts...

Oh yeah and some new gloves for boxing :)!!

Though chances are I won't get all of those items... I can settle with a new laptop with linux and some friend codes for me to play with others :)!!

off-topic*

Isn't there a directory of friends codes for me to peruse at..? I'd sure like to try playing some games against ya some time :)!!

I want some really cool shoes that make me run faster and jump really high. That's about it. Maybe some new underwear and a box of chocolate.

Edit: Yesterday, my girlfriend said that she got me something really cool, but it isn't the kind of thing she wants around the house. That must make it awesome, right? What do you think?

HOOKERS.

fix'd

Edit: Yesterday, my girlfriend said that she got me something really cool, but it isn't the kind of thing she wants around the house. That must make it awesome, right? What do you think?

It's a hooker. It always is. Other options include a threesome, a cat, garbage or a whole heap of retro games.

I want new underwear. Otherwise I got my computer last year so I made my dad give my potential christmas money to charity instead.

I might buy myself Ableton Live 7 or Logic Studio though. Or monitors, I need monitors.

Tints, S-type car mats, boombox and new rims for my new car :D

I'm pretty sure ill just get the tints and carmats, but I can dream. :P

Also an 80G iPod

EDIT:

It's a hooker. It always is. Other options include a threesome, a cat, garbage or a whole heap of retro games..

You forgot to mention dildo, vibrator or a mix of the two.

I would like...

A flatscreen monitor. My current one is bulky and the color is crap.

Enought Wii points to buy the whole damn library.

Also, I would like the ability to magically -not- gain weight every freakin' time I ate out. I'm looking more like Santa every day. Or Eggman. Which wouldn't be so bad, I could cosplay if I got the right glasses.