OCRA-0014 - Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption

Welcome to the Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption feedback and opinions thread! Feel free to leave your thoughts about this remix album here.

You can download the project and read more about it here:

http://ff4.ocremix.org/

Thanks to everyone who had a part in putting this album together, large or small! We hope you all enjoy it!

Here is a fantastic video put together by Jose showcasing the project:

Having already listened to the album in its entirety (amazing party, w00t w00t), I can say for certain that this is absolutely brilliant. The level of ability on each track stays consistent all over, and it sounds extremely good.

It's like an early Christmas present. :-P

I absolutely hate it, it's garbage.

But seriously, I'm constantly reminded of the incalculable dedication, creativity, and musical mastery of every track's contribution in this project. Kudos to everyone involved, it was a real pleasure working on it with you all, and I hope to do so again soon.

I would like to point out specifically that the flow of the album, which ranges from slow emotional transition to sudden shift, really reflects how each song is used in context of the game. The story itself can practically be told by the music this way, and no matter what genre you're a fan of, you're sure to find something you like on this one.

GO SCUBA DIVING!

I nabbed this yesterday by lurking i nthe listening party thread and finding the torrent link~

Been listening to it pretty much nonstop between gaming sessions and the whole thing completely blows me away. Loving every minute of it. You've all got my thanks for putting out an amazing project; excellent work by everyone involved. :)