OCR01907 - Final Fantasy VII "The End"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

I can only conclude that tefnek got the idea for this ReMix when he was using his no-doubt sick and gritty motorcycle as a club to bash in zombie skulls. Be careful when you imagine this scenario in your mind's eye - be sure and imagine tefnek as wearing an eyepatch, because if he looked at you with both eyes, your head would explode out of fear. You have been warned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i really like this one!

Maybe one of the drums (almost sounds like a steeldrum but i know that it´s none ^^) is a bit to present for me, but the rest just sounds great. And hey, Badd Ass Bass! Gotta try this out in my car with my two 18" Atomic APX woofers :)

Cya, DJMadMax

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I won't lie, I have severe issues with the source and most interpretations of same. Before now, the only version I would willingly listen to over and over is the one from Advent Children.

This? This is holy shit mindblowing what the fuck was that awesome. Good job, sir!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I'm not a huge fan of the FF series and I played FFVII but failed to see the massive appeal. I skipped over these mixes and never gave any much thought. Yesterday I gave a listen to this one and liked it enough to download it... I've listened to it 12 times since last night.

This is amazing, I can't get enough. It's so badass, it totally rocks my face off. Shame on me for ignoring the FF mixes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really didn't want this track to end. You could have made it another 10 minutes just looping what you've got here, over and over, and I wouldn't have complained. I probably would've wanted it longer.

Amazing work, tefnek. You've been added to my list of 'people whose mixes I will always expect to enjoy'.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Man, this is pure evil! Those hard hitting guitars and the chorus just made this ReMix a badass villain tune that I can really get a smirk out of. It just brings to mind a hell lot of destruction on its way. Honestly, the attitude and balance between electronic bits and rock sell this whole thing.

• 6 months later...

Somehow I missed this mixpost and my music player decided to randomize this tune. I'm sad I hadn't listened to it until now. I'm a little sketched out by OWA mixes. I've never really liked any of them except for Prince of Darkness' "Prancing Dad." When I caught onto the source I thought to myself "oh great... another OWA mix." Thankfully I kept on listening. It's not cheesy like just about every other mix I hear of this tune. It's honestly darker than Sephiroth himself! I dig it and give pops to Tefnek for making something out of a source that rarely gains my favour.

• 8 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01907 - Final Fantasy VII "The End"