Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Final Fantasy III
AN ALBUM PROJECT

Hi! As some of you may have heard at MAGFest 11™, the Final Fantasy III album is officially starting -- in January! This will probably be my last big community album project before I take a break, and as a result, I want to encourage community involvement more than ever before. Recruiting is now opening to the general public of Oc Remix -- anyone who is a posted remixer can make a claim immediately, and anyone who isn't posted may submit your best work for consideration (audition) to make a claim. Yes, for the conclusion of the trilogy to be the best that it can be, the quality control has to be overly strict. Tough decisions will be made, butts may be hurt, but it's with the best intentions in mind and a love for the soundtrack.

The hope is that the community will band together to make this one of the best albums available, with no genre restrictions.

Without further adieu...

Finished

• Beneath the Horizon 【Finished by The Dual Dragons】
  • Victory Fanfare 【Finished by Sir Jordanius】
  • Good Morning 【Finished by Flexstyle】
  • Boss Battle 【Finished by Rockos】
  • Ending Theme 【Finished by Sixto Sounds】
  • Eternal Wind 【Finished by Sixto Sounds】
  • Boss Battle 【Finished by Sixto Sounds feat. WillRock】
  • The Dark Crystals 【Finished by PacificPoem】
  • Living Forest 【Finished by Chimpazilla】
  • Jinn the Fire 【Finished by Rockos】
  • My Home Town 【Finished by begoma】
  • Town of Water 【Finished by TuberzMcGee】
  • Fat Chocobo 【Finished by timaeus222】
  • Shrine of Nept 【Finished by about:blank】
  • Dungeon 【Finished by Chernabogue with Tuberz McGee, Furilas】
  • Chocobo Theme 【Finished by Amphibious】
  • The Boundless Ocean 【Finished by OA】
  • Last Battle 【Finished by Rockos】
  • Let Me Know the Truth 【Finished by RiverSound】
  • Prelude 【Finished by Rexy】
  • Elia, the Maiden of Water 【Finished by RebeccaETripp】
  • Go Above the Clouds 【Finished by Jorito】

total: 22

Claimed

• Castle of Hain 【Claimed by IanFitC】
  • Game Over 【Claimed by Chernabogue with Brandon Strader】
  • Crystal Room 【Claimed by Eino Keskitalo with Tuberz McGee】
  • The Song That Zyko Probably Is Not Even Be Making 【Almost certainly dropped by Zyko who can never git gud】
  • Elia, the Maiden of Water 【Claimed by RiverSound】
  • The Crystal Tower 【Claimed by Brandon Strader】
  • Sailing Enterprise
  • Opening Theme 【Claimed by mithius】 
  • Veggies of Geasal【Claimed by Chernabogue】
  • The Invincible
  • Battle【Claimed by Sagnewshreds】

total: 9

Recruitment is over.

Good stuff is happening
Good stuff is not happening

Announced on January 15th, 2013

pffff more projects.

Only really tempted by Veggies of Geasal, hit me up if no ones claimed in two months or something. Too busy right now to say for sure.

Anyone else who wants to claim it will have to be more impressive than Fishy! But after hearing your "Save Them!" mix for FF6 album I don't think that'll happen... :-P Seat'll be warm for you when you're ready!

Shucks, I started a remix of The Boundless Ocean for that Freshly Baked thing a while back that I'd love to finish but its already claimed!

Things are going well with my other project songs so I may want to claim something. I'd love to try my hand at the Chocobo Theme.

You got it, my reptilian friend!

Also Rexy

And Dual Dragons for Jinn the Fire

Why did this get moved to recruit and collab? I was under the impression that recruiting the community would be good to go.. I don't want this thread hidden, especially now of all times. :/

Edited by Brandon Strader

Why did this get moved to recruit and collab? I was under the impression that recruiting the community would be good to go.. I don't want this thread hidden, especially now of all times. :/

It used to be allowed to start your project in community then move it to projects after gaining steam.

Now you start it in recruitment, and it moves to projects when it gets approved. Otherwise whats dat forum furrr?

Otherwise whats dat forum furrr?

It's for hiding and sadness. :cry:

I bet we missed out on a good 5+ claims so far due to it being hidden! When I talked to djp at MAG I said I didn't want to direct people to a hidden thread or recruit by hand for it like I did with ff1 and ff2 so I thought the Community thing would fly. :cry:

sad-pig-pig-dogs-1336615089.jpg

It's for hiding and sadness. :cry:

I bet we missed out on a good 5+ claims so far due to it being hidden! When I talked to djp at MAG I said I didn't want to direct people to a hidden thread or recruit by hand for it like I did with ff1 and ff2 so I thought the Community thing would fly. :cry:

Well if we allow all un-approved projects in the community forum (no matter how likely they are to be approved) then people will just abuse the community as a resource. I know you mean well but rules is rules.

Just saying, if you look at it this way: You didn't loose 5+ claims by having it moved, you gained x claims by breaking the rules :P. Someone was recently banned for trying to siphon members of our community over to their website, so it does happen.

Edited by Fishy

I'm about to nail down a couple of album tracks, so it probably won't hurt to make a claim. "Eternal Wind" has this feel to it that reminds me of the Ecco titles for the Sega Genesis, and I'm getting a lot of ideas about how I could metulize the hell out of it. I'll go ahead and claim that one.

No way, man!

Read the first post! :-(

I'm thinking of either persuading Dr. Manhattan to do it, BONKERS, or if both of those ideas fail make it a huge mega-collab of organic instrumentation, it'd be awesome. :3

But I'm holding out for... someone like.... Jeremy Soule to pop in and claim it..

Also I am sorry, it's nothing personal nor a knock on your musical quality, I wouldn't even want to claim it my own self, I am hoping to hold out for something really magnificent.