Behold! It is Pretzelday!

Mirby

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone!!

I announced this on FB just a few minutes ago, but I'm going to be a father, and today as a kind of "birthday gift" my wife Anna & I found out the baby's gender during an ultrasound, and it's a girl!!

I'm now going to use the nice work emoticon for MYSELF, five times: :nicework::nicework::nicework::nicework::nicework:

In a world increasing in darkness websites like this and the people that make them successful are dwindling. The ones that survive are islands of light we must protect at all costs.

DJPretzel i dont know if anyone on these forums truly understands just what OCR has become in these times. But i'll tell you right now.

Overclocked Remix has become one of the true bastions of expression and freedom on the musical front. Every remixer on here is more important than they may ever truly realize.

And so on this day on that great news you received DJ I thank you for your hard work and wish you many more years of health and continued flame. For in this time of darkness places like this shine all the brighter for the world to see. Never believe what you do here is not worth it.

Happy B-day :), for the creator of this awesome site, and an awesome composer!

I announced this on FB just a few minutes ago, but I'm going to be a father, and today as a kind of "birthday gift" my wife Anna & I found out the baby's gender during an ultrasound, and it's a girl!!

Congratulations on the news of your baby!

The whole community now needs to do a super-collab of every vg lullaby for her birth :lol:.