Conversation Between Phonetic Hero and shadow24
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Phonetic Hero
    12-10-2011 10:31 AM
    Phonetic Hero
    Hey thanks man! The hard part of mixing last week was getting Charge Man's theme to sound natural/good in a minor key. I didn't want to do just straight "lower the 3rd, 6th, and 7th and BOOM! minor" because it'd sound too awkward. So I ended up doing a bunch of interpretation to get it to sound decent with the Wily source, and apparently I didn't do too bad since I fooled helios into thinking a segment from Charge Man was from the Wily souce :P

I'm excited for you to get going with Logic! It's a super powerful program, the productional tools are fantastic. If you want someone to listen to any of your pieces, send me a PM and I'll try to give you a cohesive critique! I even have some experience with Logic, so I may be of some actual use, haha. Happy learning!

pH
  2. shadow24
    12-10-2011 08:06 AM
    shadow24
    Got Logic today Hope I can learn part of it over Christmas break unless it gets commandeered by my family as a Christmas present lol Will see tomorrow. Good job on your last mix. Were the themes hard to blend together? Doesn't seem like they would mesh to well.
  3. shadow24
    11-30-2011 05:17 PM
    shadow24
    Thanks I hope so too I think I'll badger Darke about a Sigma Fortress Remix Competition later on too. You know he probably already has it planned anyway. Also, I hope your next remix is more bad ass than No Ticket! That song was just unique in a simple awesome way I hope my politically correct inoffensive end of sentence smileys don't get on your nerves But in all seriousness I need to remix something to prove my mettle, otherwise I'm just all talk with nothing to back it up. I truly enjoy everyone's mixes in the competition and the unique flavors that surface in those songs.
  4. Phonetic Hero
    11-30-2011 03:47 AM
    Phonetic Hero
    Good luck getting situated with Logic :D hopefully I'll see you in a competition or the WIP forums soon!