Sample Request

The frett kinda . .. . . . .. . . Sux ya know

Lol...

I didn't get a chance to download it and listen to it for myself. Sorry

Also, if you're looking for a program to reverse it in, check out GoldWave (PC only, www.goldwave.com should do the trick). Hope that helps.

I used goldwave before but I didn't really like it that much. Thanks anyway.

Does anybody remember the free Maestro series of soundfonts? I can't seem to find them anymore :cry: and I am in dire need of a realistic clarinet soundfont because the ones I have just don't do the trick.

If anybody could locate or perhaps send me the Maestro Clarinet soundfont, I would be very very grateful.

Yes, unfortunately the Maestro site is down at the moment. And I haven't been able to find any mirrors. So you'll just have to wait, I guess.

back again..

this time:

- a guitar with some fret noise on it.. (prefer a acoustic guitar, but still any guitar wil do).

Thnx in advance.

EDIT: Can also anyone provide me with some nice Siren samples? of a good place where I can find them?? I need a really strong siren, like war sirens for example...

Thnx again. :roll:

And here I go again quoting my own message, so peepz look @ it again plz :roll::oops:

I'm looking for one big soundfont or NN-19/XT refill for Reason which includes all instruments.

String, Percussion, Brass, Woodwind, Synths, SFX, Choirs, and maybe ethnic instruments.

Basically I'm looking for something like the setzer's SNES soundfont except a bit higher quality... as in not the restrictions of the SNES. Something that is basically what an old midi keyboard would come with or what any cheap midi program would have. It would be as if I was trying to make midi-sounding music without using a midi program (like Reason).

Anyone know of anything like this? Is there any way to use default midi soundfonts?

I'm not sure what your problem is, Argitoth. Are you saying you can't find the default MIDI soundfont or that you don't know how to use it in Reason.

If you wanted to know where you could find the default soundfont, I can't really help you, but if you have it and now just need to know how to use it, you're in luck; I was having the same problem not all too long ago.. NNXT can play sf2 files. Load it up as you would a normal sample.

Also, Redrum can load up sf2 files as well. Load the sounds individually like they were wav files you wanted to insert into a kit.

I'm not sure what your problem is, Argitoth. Are you saying you can't find the default MIDI soundfont or that you don't know how to use it in Reason.

If you wanted to know where you could find the default soundfont, I can't really help you, but if you have it and now just need to know how to use it, you're in luck; I was having the same problem not all too long ago.. NNXT can play sf2 files. Load it up as you would a normal sample.

Also, Redrum can load up sf2 files as well. Load the sounds individually like they were wav files you wanted to insert into a kit.

Heheh, I don't have a problem. It's a soundfont request.

I'm presuming that you want a General MIDI set in a soundfont?

Try:

http://www.personalcopy.com/

I've never used it for actually making music, but I used the PC51 soundfont to try to improve the quality of my General MIDI playback through my SB Live!.

Could you give me a direct link? I've been searching that website for a while without luck. Not sure where it's hiding.

EDIT: My gosh, it was hiding! Had to do a website search to find it and I couldn't even figure out how to get there from the homepage after I did find it. LINK:

http://www.personalcopy.com/sfarkfonts1.htm

This is a link to a general midi collection.

Yeah... I'm human by myself and need help too.

You see, there's this nifty Roland XV5080 synthesizer that I can't afford at the moment (1200 bucks is still a lot of money) and I fell in love with the oldschool sounds. So much for the intro.

I'm not only looking for a VSTi with similar sounds (will post that in the specific thread too, so don't worry) but I'm also looking for samples from some specific drumsets. Especially the acoustic kit, the RUST Kit (boy how do I love this) and all other HipHop Kits in that device.

I already tried the Roland XV5080 Refill for Reason but this is basicly the acoustic only (and I don't want to rewire Reason just for this specific term). I've also searched at the most known SF2 pages but couldn't find a fitting drumset for my needs.

If you know a page where to get the samples, or you have a XV5080 and can sample for me the RUST Kit from it, this would really help. If you can't find anything, don't bother - I'm sure I'll find a solution (wit heavy compression and saturation). It's just that I'm lazy at the moment. ;)

Thanks in advance.

Wonder how often this request comes up(I'll go back and check...):

I need a good 'classical piano'. Something to do some beautiful piano solo's with. I've got: 4Front Piano Module, FL Keys, WST25FStein_00Sept22, and a few others, but none are really... Good enough. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Wonder how often this request comes up(I'll go back and check...):

I need a good 'classical piano'. Something to do some beautiful piano solo's with. I've got: 4Front Piano Module, FL Keys, WST25FStein_00Sept22, and a few others, but none are really... Good enough. Any help would be appreciated. :D

haha i think you should stick with the WST25FStein, it's a good soundfont. It only needs a little EQ'ing love to make it sound brighter. Heck, i used it in my KiC mix.

Ok, I'm looking for a whole bunch of stuff.

Some good quality, acoustic, clean electric and distorted guitar sounds. Some good hats and cymbals and some good tom drums. A lot of crash cymbal and tom sound samples lack a lot of depth, and not the kind of depth that you can repair with acoustic modelling.

Also, any brass and string ensemble fonts would rule (ones where it sounds like you got 10-20 violinists for instance). I often have this problem with squidfonts where alot of them tend to come in *after the beat*.

Any help greatly appreciated.

back again..

this time:

- a guitar with some fret noise on it.. (prefer a acoustic guitar, but still any guitar wil do).

Thnx in advance.

EDIT: Can also anyone provide me with some nice Siren samples? of a good place where I can find them?? I need a really strong siren, like war sirens for example...

Thnx again. :roll:

And here I go again quoting my own message, so peepz look @ it again plz :roll::oops:

Double quote :roll: for the ones who missed it.. . :?

Ok, I'm looking for a whole bunch of stuff.

Some good quality, acoustic, clean electric and distorted guitar sounds. Some good hats and cymbals and some good tom drums. A lot of crash cymbal and tom sound samples lack a lot of depth, and not the kind of depth that you can repair with acoustic modelling.

Also, any brass and string ensemble fonts would rule (ones where it sounds like you got 10-20 violinists for instance). I often have this problem with squidfonts where alot of them tend to come in *after the beat*.

Any help greatly appreciated.

with samples that "sound" like they come in after the beat, adjust the attack (only very slightly) to help them sound quicker.

yea im lookin for sirens too, ejay had a nice siren sound

also, im looking for the square sound from the character naming song from earthbound, also the theatrical pads from that song

tanks

I know that song really well... do you mean the staccato square ostinato that plays throughout the song? That just sounds like a short square note being played with delay.

As for my request, I've been messing around with 3xOsc for a while and I haven't come up with a good Hoover sound. Does anyone have any presets/soundfonts to make this sound?

yea im lookin for sirens too, ejay had a nice siren sound

also, im looking for the square sound from the character naming song from earthbound, also the theatrical pads from that song

tanks

I know that song really well... do you mean the staccato square ostinato that plays throughout the song? That just sounds like a short square note being played with delay.

As for my request, I've been messing around with 3xOsc for a while and I haven't come up with a good Hoover sound. Does anyone have any presets/soundfonts to make this sound?

The instruments that come in around 1 minute marker

The hoover sound would probally work best, hope you finish creating the sound

also for the pads, the closest one i found is on a korg triton midi keyboard with the instrument named "theatrical pad"

Hey does anybody know where I can find a solitary raindrop or a water droplet sound? I am making some RnB remixes and I need one. I have searched for a while online and on file sharing programs and I find one. I would be awesome if someone could help. Thanks.

edit: Some good examples of what I am looking for is in the beginning of the "Fluss de Liebe" FF7-Lifestream ReMix that's here or if anybody listens to RnB, SWV made a song called "Rain" a little ways back that has exactly what I am looking for.