Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR01290 - DuckTales "Duck Blur"

I was thinking about how I gonna to give prestige to this remix, but I didn't know quite well what I must say, until I read this:

I can't explain it, but this mix puts a smile on my face EVERY time.

Now I have "two" smiles on my face, because so simply and accuratedly I feel the same.

It's one of the most happy tracks I've ever heard in my life.

Man, this remix is excellent! I listened it more times. This really touch in the soul! Has something powerful in this work! We have a great stuff here! Very emotive!

Thank you, Mr. Salzman! Your work is very appreciated in this place! :)

When I first downloaded this song, my expectations were low because it from Ducktales. It didn't start out as much, but it picks up and turns out to be a really awesome song.

For some reason, I was expecting this to be a remix of Here In Duckberg/the Ducktails theme song.

Good song though.

Wouldn't qualify to get on ocr. Nevertheless, this song is better, and this remix kicks ass.

This is one of the best ocr there is!

This is my favorite song from Ducktales,

and I´m delighted that someone took the task

to make a superb techno and piano remix of it.

He aimed for the stars but instead he hit the moon,

but that´s the best thing he has ever done.

THANK YOU ZALSMAN! :D

I'm aware this thread is already host to a substantial amount of Star-Salzman-fellating, but I had to say that I downloaded this track two days ago onto my mp3 player and got home from work very late. I was listening to music and having a smoke outside before going to sleep, and this song came on for the first time. I looked up at the moon, and really, that's all you need to do to know, beyond doubt, that there's a touch of the divine in this mix.

Nicely done, sir.

I would have to say that the best part of this mix is the original part at 3:29, where the drum kicks in a little harder, and the synth goes on a roller coaster ride. Great for driving (fast). Keep it up Salzman.