VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

T_T

I've had the show ready and edited since last night. We're waiting on something special from Wingless. I *could* release it now, but it would lessen the impact of stuff we said on the show.

EDIT:

Alrighty, here goes...

VGDJ Episode 033 has been released on WWW.VGDJ.NET!

Sorry about the lackage of our visible t-shirt logo. We figured that it'd be better to wait a few more days if that's what it takes to release something totally sweet. So keep checking www.vgdj.net for updates on the design, and get started on your intro submissions! ^_~

P.S. VOTE!

sau-- oh god dammit

Post time says he got you by about 25 minutes dude :wink:

BTW... that was me as "Kumbijubba"; sorry for my shy-as-hell voice and rushed articulation. I'll be fast-forwarding through that part when I hear it...

That was also me who called and hung up immediately prior; I fucking hate answering machines...

And though it would be fun to speculate over, I will tell you now that, *ahem*, you missed. :mrgreen:

I normally go nowhere near this kind of thing, but it was a joke I just couldn't pass up.

I'll go huddle in a corner now...

I'm a lot cooler in real life, I swear!

You didn't say the "~" symbol when you read it off in our voicemail! But that new link still doesn't work.... :P

Sorry, did a last-minute re-edit to try and retain what little dignity I have left... Yes I know it's cheating, but it's much improved and should work now.

I was sure I said "tilde" there, but you also misheard the underscore after "h1" as a slash. --Well I guess that's my fault :oops:

Didn't think anyone would be up to notice--least not the hosts! Well I'm going to bed, and you should too :sleepdepriv:

Heh...If I knew how do make a decent intro I'd do one. I am, unfortunatly, unskilled with anytype of editing and/or recording programs.

I don't even know how to rip sound from VGDJ to make a pixiemi...err...nevermind.

So, it's just one of those lame support voicemail thingies...I can't call there, so they aren't anonymous, but if they were...I'd be having some fun!