Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 2 weeks later...

Needless to say, Usa has probably run into more problems. Previously on--err, I mean last we heard from him, he was getting a new fan or something for his computer. That was probably what, a month ago? And he was also sick. I trust him to deliver with what he's promised and I wouldn't recommend you cut him out, but there's also something going on -- something bad. :-(

Anyway, I'll check and see what songs still need done since mine is held up.

edit-- What? When I joined before there were 5 or less songs... now there's like 10. Quit adding songs. :-P

The Usa situation is being resolved. No worries there.

So, I just got a wip. Almost time to mark one more track as done. It's a while until the deadline, but it doesn't hurt to be done in time. What are you guys doing?

I like wips. Wips make me happy. Gimme wips. And wavs. If they're finished. And good. :D

edit: btw, Skeexy from seikens.com pointed me to a useful resource of theirs, check first thread, links section.

Edited by Rozovian

Of all the things I could update with, the following expresses how a few project members, including myself, feel about something:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That said, I did get a wip today. :D

edit: also, throwing a fit. see first post.

I need a hug. Or more wips.

Yeah, pretty much this. But...it could be worse.

It could be raining...

Edit: Thank you, Google Translate Detect Language, for translating elände for me.

SCREW THIS.

(note: this is just me throwing a fit. the project isn't going anywhere... I mean, we're not quitting. NOT quitting. the old post is saved, I'll have it back up when I'm done... throwing...)

Man you be sooooo immature... Sooooo immature. That crap would fly on April 1st but come on. You're the director anyway, if people aren't turning in a WIP, kick them off, open the track, move on. I don't know why your panties are in a bunch though so I can't comment on that, but I'm sure you have a perfectly logical reasoning for it. x_x

Man you be sooooo immature... Sooooo immature. That crap would fly on April 1st but come on. You're the director anyway, if people aren't turning in a WIP, kick them off, open the track, move on. I don't know why your panties are in a bunch though so I can't comment on that, but I'm sure you have a perfectly logical reasoning for it. x_x

He's referring to circumstances of bad luck and misfortune beyond control. He's allowed to have his "panties in a bunch" today.

It's raining here :-( .

Come here, under my ubarella-ella-ella-ey-ey-ey-ey.

The Usa situation is being resolved. No worries there.

So, I just got a wip. Almost time to mark one more track as done. It's a while until the deadline, but it doesn't hurt to be done in time. What are you guys doing?

I like wips. Wips make me happy. Gimme wips. And wavs. If they're finished. And good. :D

edit: btw, Skeexy from seikens.com pointed me to a useful resource of theirs, check first thread, links section.

So what's up with the Usa situation? I think he's back as far as being back could be considered, he said he'd reply to emails or whatever but he's working on some big paying gig. He's has been wronged by OCR in the past a few times, but he's still a cool dude.

So what's up with the Usa situation? I think he's back as far as being back could be considered, he said he'd reply to emails or whatever but he's working on some big paying gig. He's has been wronged by OCR in the past a few times, but he's still a cool dude.

Usa's busy but he's still with us. I'm officially the boss now tho. For better or worse. ;)

First post restored and shortened. One month until next wip date, and a lot of the tracks could be done by then if we get off our collective lazy and/or busy asses and finish our wips. Which I think we should do so I know which remixers I can trust and which ones just like sitting on sources and wips and not actually finishing them.

Yes, we will finish this project. Finally.

btw, I like wavs more than wips. Gimme wavs. Completed wavs. kthx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic