Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're up to 35 completed finals - the latest being an awesome version of "Hurry, Faster!" by Fishy. Waiting on about 5-7 more mixes, same ones we've been waiting on.

Yell at; djpretzel, Spekkosaurus (+ Mustin, Fishy, me, etc - all involved in OWA collab), SnappleMan, Reuben Kee, Sixto, JigginJonT, Hy Bound. :x

Don't yell at me! I'm *almost* done. For whatever reason, though, I can't get onto the project website without my browser freezing up. :(

Superpwnt. I say that because some others have been having the same problems. :-) It might just be a Firefox issue.

Don't yell at me! I'm *almost* done. For whatever reason, though, I can't get onto the project website without my browser freezing up. :(

yeah it's a firefoxissue and I hate it :( Have to switch to Safari just to get there

That one's titled "Chase Of Highway" or something like that on the OST. It's the track that plays when Cloud is on the motorcycle.

It's ''Crazy motorcycle'', I think you'll find. ''Chase of the Highway'' is a track from Advent Children.