Sign in to follow this  
Joyzilla

Forum Avatars - RIP

bah, if i changed my avatar to something new nobody would recognize me :/

:( Sad but true. Your avatar is a legend.

I was here first. But I shall graciously extend joint use to you, if you want it.

Blasphemy, for I have been posting far more than you and have a "greater presence *see:rofl*" here. That and I have been here far before 05, but didn't chose to register an account until 05.

Have at thee.

Blasphemy, for I have been posting far more than you and have a "greater presence *see:rofl*" here. That and I have been here far before 05, but didn't chose to register an account until 05.

Have at thee.

And you think I didn't lurk for a few years before registering my account? please, I always conduct a proper recon.

I see you will not accept my peaceful terms, so we are forced to take things to the next step. A fight to the death. I'm free monday afternoon. Bring it!

Are those my pixel 'phones that Zircon is wearing? Too bad I can't use/find them. Chibi OCR4-tan will do fine though. There're finally avatars I don't mind using! Huzzah!

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but the new organization system is MUCH MUCH better than the old one. :nicework:

I'll have to glance through them later on today to see if there's anything new that I like.

I knew this day would soon come; where I would have to choose between Beyond Good and Evil, Psychonauts or Asterix, and go insane trying.