Sign in to follow this  
Joyzilla

Forum Avatars - RIP

Is there any particular reason that all the Meteos avatars are going by their Japanese names instead of the English ones (like "Byuboom" instead of "Bavoom")?

Besides ZOMGZ JAPAN R SUPARCOOLS and all.

Whoever submitted them way back when during the UnMod avatar project titled the files that way.

I might be smoking rock. I thought I remembered at least Spike, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. Either way, it would be great to see them added, but meh, like I said, I probably wouldn't use them anyway, so I shall now proceed to STFU.

Now that you mention Spike, I feel like I vaguely recall something too, but again it may have never been there, or the image(s) had been too grainy. Honestly dunno, but someone will, I'm sure.

A POX, A PLAGUE UPON THEE!!!

There can be only one.....:evil:

I admit, with currently 978 avatars, 2 people picking the same one is LOLer than ever. :lol:

I am using mine as therapy for deeply seeded childhood trauma where these punk ass bitches gave me nightmares.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, EGGPLANT?! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?

I like the more "elder" characters in video games. Peppy's knowledgeable about flying and a substitute father figure to Fox, another one of my favorite VG characters.

I might be smoking rock. I thought I remembered at least Spike, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. Either way, it would be great to see them added, but meh, like I said, I probably wouldn't use them anyway, so I shall now proceed to STFU.

I do recall there being Spike and Fei*sp*.

Oh well, not a loss.

I chose Meteos because it is as good-natured and unseen as I am. I also chose one I haven't unlocked to further augment my invisibleness.

I like all these new ones. Freshens things up a bit. Oddly enough though it doesn't seem like nearly the amount of new ones I was expecting, what with all those posts in the avatar thread.

OBJECTION!

The Lost Vikings avatars clearly belong in the Blizzard category!

HOLD IT!!

As the Court Record clearly shows, the awesomeness of all these new avatars clearly contradicts any complaints from the witness!

HOLD IT!!

As the Court Record clearly shows, the awesomeness of all these new avatars clearly contradicts any complaints from the witness!

Of all the foolishly foolish things fools have foolishly - Wait, wrong character.

Yeah, I'm definitely glad to have some Ace Attorney avatars available now.

Of all the foolishly foolish things fools have foolishly - Wait, wrong character.

Yeah, I'm definitely glad to have some Ace Attorney avatars available now.

Hoo! Oh, er, of course! I see now! Well, there seems to be no reason to prolong this trial any farther... I hereby pronounce this thread....