Forum Avatars - RIP

Oddly enough though it doesn't seem like nearly the amount of new ones I was expecting, what with all those posts in the avatar thread.

On the contrary, I was actually shocked at the sheer number, only because by accepting them basically 1 by 1, I never noticed that we added around 650 of 'em. Apparently two Cowboy Bebop avatars I don't even recall ever having disappeared into thin air. If anyone has them cached or something, and they looked good, I can add 'em back. If they ever there to begin with. :lol:

As for the thread topic, Bowser is "RAWRZ!" Just looks like a badass pic of a classic villain. Had a lot of fun switching my avatar lately, in expectation of finally rollin' these out. That Chrono Cross Starky avatar also looked pretty cool.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were so cute!   But here's to FREEDOM (or somethin'!)!!! EDIT: For anyone that wants the old avatars, have at it hoss! Download 'em for yourself! http://ocremix.org/etc/ocremix-vbulletin

Damn, I missed that thread, would've submitted some Ravensoft avatar goodness.

You act as if the thread died on account of the new stuff being added. Everyone should keep trying to submit more stuff. Like I said, from here on in, newly accepted avatars can be added ASAP by me.

what the hell is this.

i was here first

That avatar's been there for a dog's age. You just didn't realize it was available. All the Sin City stuff is from way back. Now you must fight for it.

you're just upset that the fight between dragonfirekai and arek fell through. I will not spill blood for your amusement

(grins)

OIC U MEANT THEY WHERE MISTAKAINLY PUT IN SQUARE - XENO LOLOL

(grins)