Sign in to follow this  
Joyzilla

Forum Avatars - RIP

Oddly enough though it doesn't seem like nearly the amount of new ones I was expecting, what with all those posts in the avatar thread.

On the contrary, I was actually shocked at the sheer number, only because by accepting them basically 1 by 1, I never noticed that we added around 650 of 'em. Apparently two Cowboy Bebop avatars I don't even recall ever having disappeared into thin air. If anyone has them cached or something, and they looked good, I can add 'em back. If they ever there to begin with. :lol:

As for the thread topic, Bowser is "RAWRZ!" Just looks like a badass pic of a classic villain. Had a lot of fun switching my avatar lately, in expectation of finally rollin' these out. That Chrono Cross Starky avatar also looked pretty cool.

I made the Kevin avatar. A couple years ago, before the "let's make avatars" craze hit. This is my avatar. Coolio.

Damn, I missed that thread, would've submitted some Ravensoft avatar goodness.

You act as if the thread died on account of the new stuff being added. Everyone should keep trying to submit more stuff. Like I said, from here on in, newly accepted avatars can be added ASAP by me.

Mine's pretty easy to remember :wink:

If you changed your avatar and changed your sig to a crappy MSPaint scribble. Nobody would know who you are.

You'd have quite a few people saying "STOP CAMPING COOP'S NAME!"

I Demand A Big Boss Avatar!

I can't believe I didn't even think of that.

I'll try one tomorrow, if I think off it.

Oldschool Connery or newfangled Naked Snake?

I can't believe I didn't even think of that.

I'll try one tomorrow, if I think off it.

Oldschool Connery or newfangled Naked Snake?

Naked Snake, Bandanna and Eyepatch, please.

Hey, Gollgagh, I managed the cobble together an aproximation of what I'd like, using my feeble MS Paint skills. I'd apreciate it if you could resize it and touch it up.

sxts5.jpg

what the hell is this.

i was here first

That avatar's been there for a dog's age. You just didn't realize it was available. All the Sin City stuff is from way back. Now you must fight for it.

you're just upset that the fight between dragonfirekai and arek fell through. I will not spill blood for your amusement

although unless another sufficiently pretentious avatar is created, I'll cut anyone who gets in the way of me and this one.

They're always in the last place you look.

OIC U MEANT THEY WHERE MISTAKAINLY PUT IN SQUARE - XENO LOLOL

you're just upset that the fight between dragonfirekai and arek fell through. I will not spill blood for your amusement

(grins)

OIC U MEANT THEY WHERE MISTAKAINLY PUT IN SQUARE - XENO LOLOL

(grins)