Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

either that or another delay

dont be a bunch of 5 year olds and get happy over this

it will be nothing

eh, you're just setting your expectations low so that you wont be dissapointed but might be surprised. good strategy, but it's almost guaranteed that something will happen because recently sakurai said something along the lines of "it's time that i should release some new information"

and this was just after kojima got to play it and said it's already completel enough to be released and sell well

and now a few days after all that was said there's this giant countdown on the site.

dude, come on. just admit you're freaking excited

I am hoping that will reveal more characters. I am also hoping they won't announce a suddenly soon release date especially if it is before June 25. Nintendo already said Pokemon is going to be the first on-line game for Wii which is coming out on June 25 and if Brawl released before then, that would mean no on-line play which would royaly suck in my opinion.

I highly doubt Nintendo is dumb enough to miss out on a Smash Bros. with online play, but then again, how long did it take them to put an effort and interest in online play?

There's little doubt to me that it won't have online play.

Should be 8am pacific time

also check this out: http://nintendrone.blog.com/

this guy got an interview with someone from nintendo

* Players will be able to choose from multiple control options. Main focus is on GC controller, and Nintendo is currently considering redistribution of them. (Good, I can’t find wavebirds anywhere. I hope this means I can just use the remote and nunchuck, he wouldn’t say.)

* No motion-sensitive controls in main game. (Does that mean mini-games etc. will?)

* Game will feature no more than 50 characters. (Gee, thanks a lot. I didn’t know that already </sarcasm>)

* “Since there’s a huge fan-demand for online play, the game will almost definitely feature it. That’s the plan. We pay a lot more attention to the fans than you would think, and we think it would be pretty dumb to ignore it. What’s funny is if we had never addressed the rumor, people wouldn’t be so expectant of it as they are.” (Thank god, hopefully an end to the “This better be online or I’m not buying it” stuff.)

* They wouldn’t tell me any new specific characters. (Just thought I’d get that in there.)

* “Fans will be extremely pleased with the quality and number of characters we’ve brought around, as we made this very much a fan-desire project. There won’t be anymore ‘clones’ (just thought I should mention, he did the finger quote thing, and I literally lol’d) either. There are definitely characters that will be huge surprises too, one of which happens to be my absolute favorite.” (Thanks for the cliffhanger. Wait…so no more clones? What about…)

* Not all characters will return. The original smash bros. will. (Oh…bye Roy (one of my mains.))

* Alternate Costumes/Color Schemes will be included. (Hot sauce. I’ll take white Zora Link please.)

* No comment on third parties. (Damn you.)

* The game has been made “more balanced”. (Cool. No more tiers? Ummm…idk if I like this yet.)

* No comment on N64 like intros. (lol)

* No comment on “advanced techniques”. (I’m mediocre at that stuff anyway, so, I’m neutral on this.)

* There will be new items, and some have been taken out. (Bob-ombs confirmed, don’t worry.)

* Super Smash Attacks are not immediately activated, can be reserved. (Well, now that I think about it…duh.)

* Adventure mode will be much larger, classic mode will be featured. (No word on if chars. Would have individual stories)

* Will include more game modes, some from N64 will return. (Due to popular demand, apparently.)

* Events will be included. (I love those things, so to me it’s awesome.)

* This game is scheduled to release this year. (My guess is Fall.)

* No comment on shoot the credits.

interesting

no more clones eh?

I wouldn't mind it at all if they pulled out a lot of the old cast. I want a new game with new characters. In fact, the more they pull out, the more they can focus on brand new characters you know and love.

:puppyeyes: Really, they can do anything.... I just wanna play it.