Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Don't forget hidden characters, which they probably WON'T tell us about, and confirmed third-party characters, which they probably will tell us about (besides Snake and Pit, who I'm ambiguous on being a third-party character).

*hits fingers in frustration, hits backspace a dozen times in this post alone.*

Also, stages and items and why the hell are they introducing a sticky bomb? Why not just supply an item that dims the screen and drops a few proximity mines in random places on the stage?

Don't forget hidden characters, which they probably WON'T tell us about, and confirmed third-party characters, which they probably will tell us about (besides Snake and Pit, who I'm ambiguous on being a third-party character).

*hits fingers in frustration, hits backspace a dozen times in this post alone.*

Also, stages and items and why the hell are they introducing a sticky bomb? Why not just supply an item that dims the screen and drops a few proximity mines in random places on the stage?

And why can't you have both?

Updated with Pit info...omg!!!

I actually don't care about Pit. I liked the game but meh to the character himself...

If you actually read Pit's info, you'll get a clue that the gameplay may have somewhat changed:

"The arrows Pit's bow unleashes shoot out like beams of light. Players can control the curves of their trajectories."

If you actually read Pit's info, you'll get a clue that the gameplay may have somewhat changed:

"The arrows Pit's bow unleashes shoot out like beams of light. Players can control the curves of their trajectories."

uh like in melee when you could curve the missiles from samus or links boomerang?