Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

HAH! Snake wants to eat a Yoshi!

No no, I think you misinterpreted this. Lemme type out the convo and then we'll see what he really meant

Snake: It lays eggs right? ...then it must be a female.

Otacon: ...Actually it's a 'he'. At least, that's what it says.

Snake: Now you've gotten me curious... How about I capture one so we can see what they taste like?

Otacon: Uhh....Snake

YES SNAKE UHH INDEED

I'm not implying anything...I'm just putting it out there if you know what I mean....:nicework:

God bless us. Every one.

so did anyone see snake like, kill mario? he snapped his neck or whatever then laid him on the ground. what happens next? is that his down throw?

also you can see him use his bubble shield

and what the hegg is the box for

mario pulls it off and snakes just sittin there like sup

man this is too much to think about, i need more info

Oh my god... I just came. A lot. All over my keyboard. For serious, Sakurai is both a saint (for giving us amazing info like this, and for going though the time and effort to get all those voice actors to contribute extra material to the game) and a total bastard (for not having the game out this very moment.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch those videos again. Orgasm time!

--Jack Kieser

I still think Sakurai is secretly lurking on the OCR boards >_>. You guys have had a looot of wishes come true :)

Anyway, since I'm on very crappy internet at work, I will have to wait 7 hours before I can actually watch these things.

Everything looks fantastic though. I especially appreciate the stage, what with the walls and all.

:) Good times

Its so fun thinking of what the Codec transmissions for the other characters are going to be. And I really want to hear the rest of that awesome MGS remix song.

You know what else this may hint too? It may hint that the individual character intros (like from the first game) could be back possibly. I hope so, those were cool.

OH MY GOD, I'M TOTALLY FANBOYING ALL OVER THE PLACe....

THIS UPDATE IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campbell! Mei Ling! Otacon! They're all there! AND THE METAL GEARS! ZOMG!!!!111

AND THEY TALK ABOUT SMASH! It's my dream come true.

Smash and MGS are my most favorite games ever and I'm having a splooge moment like right now.... awesome... just so awesome...

<3

Are we basically out of first party characters to use in any case? Assuming no more Pokemon, no more Kirby, and that NoJ isn't going to give me any Startropics love...

Why is everybody forgetting captain Olimar? He's not even obscure. I think (hope) he's pretty much certain. Am I missing some piece of info?

Why is everybody forgetting captain Olimar? He's not even obscure. I think (hope) he's pretty much certain. Am I missing some piece of info?

Pikmin, Balloon Fight, Animal Crossing, Clu Clu Land, Legend of Stafy (Starfy, Stafi, whatever), Balloon Fighter, and Chalvo are all still possibilities! (Well, maybe not Chalvo.)