Welcome to new mods, Bahamut & Xelebes!

zircon

Given MythrilNazgul's recent inactivity we have been limited to three mods now for months. This is not enough to handle the influx of bots on the forum, so we have decided to add two more mods to help out, Bahamut and Xelebes. So, you can contact either of them (via PM, IRC, or AIM; preferably the latter two methods) if you see a bot account with more than one post that needs attention. You can also contact the rest of the mod team, that being DarkeSword, Smoke, and myself.

That's cool.

just two cents:

1. Xelebes doesn't have an AIM address in his profile
  2. All the mods but Smoke are American. This doesn't cover all the timezones in a good way. What about some Gecko Yamori or Evilhead instead?

LOL, the day I get made mod the the day I snowboard in Satan's backyard. Most likely, I get banned by Bahamut for not liking the Wii. ;_;

That's cool.

just two cents:

1. Xelebes doesn't have an AIM address in his profile
  2. All the mods but Smoke are American. This doesn't cover all the timezones in a good way. What about some Gecko Yamori or Evilhead instead?

LOL, the day I get made mod the the day I snowboard in Satan's backyard. Most likely, I get banned by Bahamut for not liking the Wii. ;_;

Haha, I've actually been a little disappointed by the Wii as of late *hides from stoning*. The day you become mod would be when Nintendo fanboys riot and start trashing the place.