How many songs do you have on your mp3 player?

EdgeCrusher

Damn that's a lot of music. I have about 3500 so far on a 30 gig ipod. The thing is, I've tried to keep it narrowed down considerably - I once spent about 4 hours going through my music, deleting what I didn't like, sampling and deciding, and fixing the multitude of shitty ID3 tags. What a horrible day that was. Anyway, I keep current with it now and just do all that as I add stuff.

But honestly.

Even if I DIDN'T do that I can't possibly imagine having 12000 songs, and I love music.

Did you just like...rip and download everything you could find?

Lets see, There are about 30 christian songs on my internal hard drive, and I have under 50 ocr mixes on my external hard drive. My sd card if you were wondering. Those are the only songs that I listen to. There are only 128 megs in the internal and 256 megs on the external if you wanted to know.

Usually around 100-115.

I only have minimal needs for a portable mp3 player - and it's basically for plugging into my car stereo when I have songs I haven't burned to an mp3 disc yet.

Incidentally, I find the whole "plug your ipod into your car" to be very tacky. My brother does that and it's... it's just not cool. It reminds me of people who used to use one of those tape converters to plug their CD player in their cars' stock AM/FM/Cassette deck because they were too poor or cheap to put in a decent deck.

It's just trashy.

Usually around 100-115.

I only have minimal needs for a portable mp3 player - and it's basically for plugging into my car stereo when I have songs I haven't burned to an mp3 disc yet.

Incidentally, I find the whole "plug your ipod into your car" to be very tacky. My brother does that and it's... it's just not cool. It reminds me of people who used to use one of those tape converters to plug their CD player in their cars' stock AM/FM/Cassette deck because they were too poor or cheap to put in a decent deck.

It's just trashy.

More like smart.

It's just trashy.

I find it convenient. I hate fucking around with my FM transmitter (I use that at work because I don't like lugging my speakers around) while driving. It's also because I don't care enough to switch out the whole thing.

I use an FM transmitter too, that I got from Alexand3r from here. Works great. I use it a lot changing from my car to my truck to my friends cars. I recently bought a Sony cd player though for my car that has the aux jack on the front though so I can go straight in that way.