What video game character does your life most represent?

MechaFone

Okay guys, this one's just for kicks.

My life most represents Mario, for I am a lowly custodian. Every single night, I clean out the bathrooms. I even get down on my knees and I scrub the hell out of those toilets. No wonder Mario's running around murdering every mushroom in the kingdom. He's working out years of stress and frustration!

Citan Uzuki

Aside from the obvious doctor connections, with me being a medical student, I'm entranced by the mind and the opportunities for thought each and every puzzle presents. I'm very protective of my friends, though, despite not always agreeing with them - I prefer to help them understand their own decisions by playing devil's advocate. To me, reason is king.

I'm not a violent person and also refrain from fighting physically as much as possible, but there are situations which I believe force is the best option to employ and I'm not afraid to use it in those.

J. C. Denton. Because I'm obviously a nanotechnologically augmented secret agent in the employ of a United Nations task force created ostensibly for the purpose of being able to combat global terrorism when in fact I'm merely a pawn for a power-mad cabal of technophiles who seek to use the augmentation architecture to turn themselves into living Universal Constructors that they might rule the world by becoming literal gods with the power to see build or do anything.

And I fucking dare you to say that all in one go.