An OverClocked Christmas RELEASE!

Dyne

Merry Christmas, and good tidings all around!

As promised, it's midnight here on the East Coast, and you know what that means! It's the release of An OverClocked Christmas!! But, before you get to celebrating, I wanted to remind everyone that this is not an official site project album. This is just an ordinary project done by people who love and enjoy Christmas, and are sharing their joy through music.

I hope that you will all enjoy this album, and have a safe and happy Christmas time!

Once again, Merry Christmas!!!

An OverClocked Christmas

I wanted to mention to everyone that there has been an update, I posted one last track for the album, it's a bonus track by Fratto. While it's just under 2 minutes long, it's still a great track, and definitely worth listening to. So please go ahead and grab that from the site, and enjoy!

Good work, team. I never thought OCR would actually manage to put a Christmas album together. What would be really awesome is if we could keep this going and expand it every year. The album that keeps on giving. :<

I agree. Maybe this way I can actually still finish my track.

Good stuff, by the way. I'm liking everything I'm hearing so far.

Good work, team. I never thought OCR would actually manage to put a Christmas album together. What would be really awesome is if we could keep this going and expand it every year. The album that keeps on giving. :<

I'm looking forward to doing this next year. Except this time, I plan to start in Early November. It'll give everyone more time to get things done. I may even actually post a rearrangement next year, considering what one of my goals for the year is.

But besides that, I think this has been a great success. And I know that it couldn't have been done without the effort of everyone on the album. With that said, there's only one thing left for me to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!