Sign in to follow this  
Liontamer

MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

565 posts in this topic

This is gonna be one big orgy. I think we're gonna need a bigger swimming pool.

Edit: I'm already having to dress up once during the con. Top hat and bikini, so I'm unsure of how much extra clothes I'd want to lug.

I'm not sure I want to know, but I have a feeling I'm going to find out at MAG.

As I mentioned earlier, Alexis and I have a room with two spaces still open. Anybody who needs a room, just post here or PM me or Alexis.

Don't forget, if you want to be with the OCR block and you reserved a room (has to be under your name), go ahead and put OCR in the form!

Mega Man X seemed like the obvious choice for a logo spoof to me too. They went with a Mega Man inspired logo last year though, maybe they're just trying to avoid repetition.

Also, is that an official logo? Haven't seen that on any 'official' magfest pages yet.

I don't know much about this but if someone is interested in going or whatever, someone is offering a free pass there.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamemusic/comments/n6fsy/im_feeling_saucy_win_a_free_pass_to_magfest_here/

Based off of random comments, and there have been no comments so far so odds are good for any poster right now :D

This is gonna be one big orgy. I think we're gonna need a bigger swimming pool.

Edit: I'm already having to dress up once during the con. Top hat and bikini, so I'm unsure of how much extra clothes I'd want to lug.

I know I'm late and all, but what? I get Nobuo AND Stevo in a bikini? This is gonna be the best MAGFest eva.