Milkyway Wishes Mini Teaser Thread

Since today is my birthday, I wanted to do something special. I know it is bad form to make a birthday thread for yourself, but I am certain that people will let this be an exception :)

Milkyway Wishes is coming to it's fifth year of being in production. The road has been long, but with the help of my staff, as well as the support from all of you, it is getting closer every day to completion.

The support and love for the tribute that I have been receiving from all of you is more of a present than I could ever ask for. It is with that reason, that I find it appropriate that I give you guys a little birthday gift from me to all of you.

It isn't much, mainly because I still want the experience to be amazing for each and every one of you when the tribute reaches completion and becomes public, but this is my little way of saying thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you enjoy :)

Project mini audio teaser *created by halc :) *:

Click

And to go with that, I will start things off with the art preview with the album cover. Figure it is about time it is shown:

1.jpg

~Protodome~